v Preston North End (A) - Matchday Thread

Sean

1 minute ago, CornwallRam said:

Rooney has 15 minutes to save his managerial career. If we whimper the 2nd half he's just another Shearer. 

I might be wrong by a game or two, but hasn't he nearly had the same amount of games as Paul Clement?

It isn't just Rooney (Cocu had plenty of coaching badges) or Rosenior or any specific player though is it? The whole thing just isn't right, and hasn't been for a while. It's like the entire direction we've been going in terms of recruitment and playing style and everything is just... wrong. That isn't going to be easy for anyone to put right. 

Just now, minesahartington said:

I am shocked at the complete lack of effort tonight. We have played ok and been unlucky in the last few games but tonight we deserve nothing except league 1

Exactly.

Most of them either don't know what to do or have frozen or can't be bothered. 

Apart from giving the ball away, what does Max Bird actually do? What is his role? What is he supposed to be doing? I have watched him all season and I am mystified. He hasn’t scored all season, he hasn’t created a single goal and he offers no protection to the back 4. 

And he isn’t the only one is he. What an apology this lot are. No bottle, no fight. Preston have nothing to play for and look more bothered than us. This lot are a set of lucky boys getting away with this behind closed doors.

The manager’s crap as well. The whole club is rotten and we are an absolute shambles who owe their loyal supporters hundreds of pounds and more importantly a bit of fight on the pitch. 

I’m not too impressed.