v Preston North End (A) - Matchday Thread

Sean

More and more clear that without Kristian Bielik being incredible for a dozen games, Rooney would have relegated us by now. The bloke is completely out of his depth. 

Losing all these games at a crucial period in the season shows me he isn't the guy to take us forward next season. We again look absolutely clueless going forward. McClaren must shaking his head at this inpet performance, again.

• Replies 1.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

If we don't by some miracle stay up this season

I'm terrified!! With the management in place and imagine we kept Rooney? We won't be "steamrolling" league 1, we'll be mid table at best!!! Many long years ahead in league 1 for duck sake!! Not in my lifetime have I seen it and I don't want to see it!!

Buck your ideas up and win some games Derby!! At least act like you care!!

Just now, Derbados said:

Does anyone else just want to see Stevie Mac, Paul Simpson and Eric Steele storm the changing room at half time and perform a coup d’etat on Wayne and the rest of the clowns that call themselves coaches.

Who on earth would be able to carry out their instructions?

4 minutes ago, Nuwtfly said:

I might be wrong by a game or two, but hasn't he nearly had the same amount of games as Paul Clement?

I think this would put them on the same number of games. More games than McClaren's second spell.

If his name wasn't Wayne Rooney he'd have been gone before the last international break. 

Just now, SouthStandDan said:

More and more clear that without Kristian Bielik being incredible for a dozen games, Rooney would have relegated us by now. The bloke is completely out of his depth. 

Losing all these games at a crucial period in the season shows me he isn't the guy to take us forward next season. We again look absolutely clueless going forward. McClaren must shaking his head at this inpet performance, again.

Exactly this. Probably too late but wish we had McClaren in charge. If we lost the few games 3-2 each time at least we could say we tried.

2 minutes ago, Derbados said:

Does anyone else just want to see Stevie Mac, Paul Simpson and Eric Steele storm the changing room at half time and perform a coup d’etat on Wayne and the rest of the clowns that call themselves coaches.

those were the days, anyone remember that 30+ pass goal at Yeovil

Now were being served up this tripe. 

The 30+ pass goal was under Nigel Clough 

2 minutes ago, Derbados said:

those were the days, anyone remember that 30+ pass goal at Yeovil

Now were being served up this tripe. 

Daniel Day Lewis Fight GIF by MIRAMAX

4 minutes ago, Steve Buckley’s Dog said:

Apart from giving the ball away, what does Max Bird actually do? What is his role? What is he supposed to be doing? I have watched him all season and I am mystified. He hasn’t scored all season, he hasn’t created a single goal and he offers no protection to the back 4. 

And he isn’t the only one is he. What an apology this lot are. No bottle, no fight. Preston have nothing to play for and look more bothered than us. This lot are a set of lucky boys getting away with this behind closed doors.

The manager’s crap as well. The whole club is rotten and we are an absolute shambles who owe their loyal supporters hundreds of pounds and more importantly a bit of fight on the pitch. 

I’m not too impressed. 

Careful, some people on here think max bird is the best thing since sliced bread. I think he does nothing except hide behind the opposition team when our defenders are looking for an outball. He is terrible. 

1 minute ago, Ramslad1992 said:

Don’t even really know what to feel at the minute. This coaching team and group of players have made me numb. If we escape relegation this season we will only be facing it again next with this lot. What an absolute shambles... 

It’s the players who are shying away from tackles and not watching/ challenging the runners and not shooting at the goal - I actually wish Rooney was still playing on the pitch currently 

Just now, 66DegreesNorth said:

...I wonder what our lot do in training. Hard enough watching this lot let alone watching a second Rotherham game in 3 days.

I really want to be positive, but I need to see some fight, some passion.

Sit on a beanbag with packet of 20 Bensons and an A-Z of pubs in League 1 towns.

Archived