Relegation watch

Spanish

Still a few games involving the teams around/below us, not including our games vs Birmingham & Sheff Weds - 

Huddersfield vs Rotherham

Rotherham vs Coventry

Rotherham vs Birmingham

Huddersfield vs Coventry

They can't all get maximum points so as long as we pick up a few more points which I see no reason we can't then I am confident we'll be safe.

4 minutes ago, Tyler Durden said:

When we're hoping that other results will go for us rather than being masters of our own destiny then really if we do go down then we'll deserve it. 

If we finish in the bottom three we deserve to go down regardless of whether or not we are relying on others right now. Coventry's destiny is in their own hands but, if they slip up and finish in the bottom three then they deserve to go down.

Just now, CornwallRam said:

We won't go down this season. If we don't get some serious investment in the summer we will struggle to finish above 24th next season though.

I don't know why you're so confident about this season and if you're relying on "serious" investment (especially given P & S rules), I think you'll be disappointed. We're a poor team but I'm not sure we're nailed on for 24th next season even with this squad.

It's really good Rotherham lost today but they still have 4 games in hand on us. They've still picked up 6 points from the last 5, if they replicate that they'll be 3 points shy of us with 6 games to play. The thinking that we're '8 point clear' is flawed, I don't think they're going to lose every single game they have in hand even after todays result. Realistically we're anywhere between 6 or 2 points clear of the drop with 6 to play- we're going to need to pick up points at Preston (who just beat swansea) and Blackburn I think if we want to survive. If it goes down to the last couple of games I really don't like our chances as I don't have any confidence this squad can perform under pressure. 

16 minutes ago, Leeds Ram said:

It's really good Rotherham lost today but they still have 4 games in hand on us. They've still picked up 6 points from the last 5, if they replicate that they'll be 3 points shy of us with 6 games to play. The thinking that we're '8 point clear' is flawed, I don't think they're going to lose every single game they have in hand even after todays result. Realistically we're anywhere between 6 or 2 points clear of the drop with 6 to play- we're going to need to pick up points at Preston (who just beat swansea) and Blackburn I think if we want to survive. If it goes down to the last couple of games I really don't like our chances as I don't have any confidence this squad can perform under pressure. 

Wendies 2 up now too ?

18 minutes ago, Leeds Ram said:

A number of fans on here are being a tad complacent, especially relying just on Rotherham to finish below us....

1 minute ago, Jimbo Ram said:

A number of fans on here are being a tad complacent, especially relying just on Rotherham to finish below us....

Yeah, I don't understand why people would be complacent given how awful we've been the past 10-12 games tbh. We've never been fully out of it and now the last couple of games looks like it means we'll be scrapping for our lives. 

Just now, Leeds Ram said:

Yeah, I don't understand why people would be complacent given how awful we've been the past 10-12 games tbh. We've never been fully out of it and now the last couple of games looks like it means we'll be scrapping for our lives. 

Indeed