Relegation watch

Spanish

13 minutes ago, Jimbo Ram said:

And Coventry.....make the gap to Rotherham seem really big....win win ??

Surely you don't want Coventry to win today- not as though they're up against another potential relegation club? Given a choice between them and Rotherham I'd prefer the former to stay up.

38 minutes ago, Sean said:

As long as Rotherham keep losing I don't give a monkeys what they do!

What happens if Rotherham go on a winning run...would it not then be best for the likes of Brum and Coventry to lose and stay below us? What do you think?

4 minutes ago, Jimbo Ram said:

What happens if Rotherham go on a winning run...would it not then be best for the likes of Brum and Coventry to lose and stay below us? What do you think?

I WOULD RATHER they all lose, but if I had to pick one team it'd have to be Rotherham to stay down there. You and I want the same in an ideal world but I'm just being realistic that all we can do is try and open up as big a gap as possible to 22nd.

3 minutes ago, Sean said:

I WOULD RATHER they all lose, but if I had to pick one team it'd have to be Rotherham to stay down there. You and I want the same in an ideal world but I'm just being realistic that all we can do is try and open up as big a gap as possible to 22nd.

No we don’t do we, you weren’t at all worried at Brum beating Swansea. Nothing to do with realism, we want all the teams fighting to stay up to lose, the lot of them including Rotherham........come and join us ??

Just now, Jimbo Ram said:

No we don’t do we, you weren’t at all worried at Brum beating Swansea. Nothing to do with realism, we want all the teams fighting to stay up to lose, the lot of them including Rotherham........come and join us ??

I'm being realistic but trying to see silver linings. Yes I want them all to lose if possible. If you can't see it from my viewpoint though then I'm done with this conversation.

2 minutes ago, Sean said:

I'm being realistic but trying to see silver linings. Yes I want them all to lose if possible. If you can't see it from my viewpoint though then I'm done with this conversation.

I’m done with such illogical nonsense too. I want Rotherham, Brum, Coventry and Huddersfield all to lose, you can pick and choose as you wish ?

25 minutes ago, Sean said:

i can see what your saying mate , Weds and Wycombe look likely , so it only needs one more team so yes makes sense to only need one more team getting bad results and i would much rather it be Rotherham as well

37 minutes ago, Jimbo Ram said:

What if my mum had a Willy? She’d be my dad. What if Wycombe win every game to the end of the season? What if an asteroid hits the City Ground? 

I’d love every other team in the league to lose every game, and us to win every game,  but that’s not possible. If I could make a wish with a genie, it would be that Rotherham keep losing. Providing that keeps happening, I don’t really care what everyone else does. 

Just now, Norman said:

Criticises a post by complaining its based on an 'if'. 

Goes on to explain thinking by an 'if and a wish'. 

Exactly, it’s all a bit pointless isn’t it. No ifs, buts or maybes, I want us to keep winning and Rotherham to keep losing. Should I anything else happen, I might need to reassess those priorities.