Rams@Millers 3/2/21 - Matchday thread

Rev

• Replies 1.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
4 minutes ago, Srg said:

Didn’t say that, it’s too early. Not his biggest fan, but you can’t agree with anything he’s done tonight. He’s had an absolute mare and it’s very worrying that this was his plan knowing what he must have known about Rotherham. 

you get my vote mate, I guess you would be perfect. 

Defence played to high a line for the goal after we missed a sitter

5 minutes ago, Millenniumram said:

We did, but we won all of them 1-0 - we still don’t look like we can score enough goals to stay up. The point I’m making is Rotherham are one of our main relegation rivals - and they look better than us. In both games we’ve played them. It’s not just luck, they look to have more quality. I haven’t written the season off either, I’ve always maintained that I think we will go down. Even through those wins. Hopefully I’m wrong.

They have more thugs. Sometimes it works. 

2 minutes ago, DerbyRam! said:

Its consistent, watching Wisdom over the last few weeks closely he is actually extremely bad in the air.

Have you only just noticed? That’s why he will never be a centre half in this league other than in an emergency 

1 minute ago, dcfcreece1601 said:

Imagine living in a world where the team you pay to watch every week concedes 3 goals to Rotherham United and makes them look like bayern Munich , they've been better than us in every department and they don't have the quality or the right to be able to do so 

Why don't they have the ''right'' to? That's just pure ego. Rotherham have been in a good run of form, looked well coached and strong. No team has a ''right'' to do anything. 

1 minute ago, DanS1992 said:

I wouldn't say they have more quality, they just dragged us down to their poo level and that suits them. The are without a doubt on of the worst team I have seen play, BUT, they are highly effective at what they do. At the end of the day, Rotherham wil still be a nothing club and always will be. We are Derby, we dust ourselves down and go again Saturday.

Sick to death of the state of the club. 

Not going to get too down after three successive defeats but when it gets rough too many hide. 

Bird and Buchanan looked like boys out there. 

Changes expected for Saturday but no one came out of that with much credit. 

Sibley does himself no favours by kicking everything thst moves every time he comes on. Just reinforces the manager's opinion of him as a liability. 

Just now, Spanish said:

you get my vote mate, I guess you would be perfect. 

Defence played to high a line for the goal after we missed a sitter

What a daft response. You want to debate what you think he did correctly tonight then we can debate that, if you want to be reductive then bore off. 

ducking Rotherham, don’t want to see us play that ducking team again nonetheless that was a poor performance, no player stood out for us today, midfield looked lost today. I thought we were going to start pulling away from the bottom 3 but that result has put us bang in it again, so frustrating.

Archived