Rams@Millers 3/2/21 - Matchday thread

Rev

• Replies 1.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Just now, Millenniumram said:

We did, but we won all of them 1-0 - we still don’t look like we can score enough goals to stay up. The point I’m making is Rotherham are one of our main relegation rivals - and they look better than us. In both games we’ve played them. It’s not just luck, they look to have more quality.

I wouldn't say they have more quality, they just dragged us down to their poo level and that suits them. The are without a doubt on of the worst team I have seen play, BUT, they are highly effective at what they do. At the end of the day, Rotherham wil still be a nothing club and always will be. We are Derby, we dust ourselves down and go again Saturday.

3-0 defeat. Meltdown ensues! Not a good performance, but Gregory scores we win the game. Never a 3-0 game, ref has let them get away with murder. Rotherham have our number. We don’t have to play them again which is a positive. 

It means the scrap continues for a few more weeks at least but we’ll be fine. Need to sort out last 20 minutes - unacceptable 

1 minute ago, Andicis said:

Is 1-0 worth less points than 3-0? We lost twice to Rotherham, we also beat Norwich. Individual games don't make that much of a difference. They are stylistically a bad matchup for Derby, it happens. To make such huge claims about one games is ridiculous.

No, but you’re gonna find it a lot harder if you’re only capable of winning 1-0. Again, I’m not making huge claims based on this game. It’s just backing up what I’ve thought all along.

Just now, Srg said:

Didn’t say that, it’s too early. Not his biggest fan, but you can’t agree with anything he’s done tonight. He’s had an absolute mare and it’s very worrying that this was his plan knowing what he must have known about Rotherham. 

Just won three on the bounce and we’re a top six team in the form table since he took over. Rotherham have our number but equally so did Uwe Rosler with McClaren’s side. 

Crap performance tonight, no doubt but things are still looking up under Rooney.

I am sure the Rotherham fans will have a laugh reading this thread. We think they are crap, they win 3-0.

Bullied and outplayed.

I don't see why people think this means we are going down, though - we do fine against footballing sides. Luckily there are a few of those still left in this relentless division.

I am more concerned that this means we have a day less to prepare for Barnsley.

Archived