Rams@Millers 3/2/21 - Matchday thread

Rev

Back to the game....they should have scored just before half-time, and could have had another right at the end. So 3-0 wasn’t unfair imo

• Replies 1.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
8 minutes ago, derby8 said:

All time playing record in League games since the first one in 1888/89. Excludes play-off games.

Erm, OK.  Thanks for that... I think!

Now... pray tell... what relevance does our all time league record have with Rotherham? (This is the Rotherham match day thread, and you also mention the score of our last game with Rotherham)?

4 minutes ago, Mucker1884 said:

Erm, OK.  Thanks for that... I think!

Now... pray tell... what relevance does our all time league record have with Rotherham? (This is the Rotherham match day thread, and you also mention the score of our last game with Rotherham)?

It's the all time record including the last match, at Rotherham. Also set out the then record following the Bristol City game.

4 minutes ago, derby8 said:

It's the all time record including the last match, at Rotherham. Also set out the then record following the Bristol City game.

Ah!  Ok.

I obviously missed your input after the Bristol City game... Sadly!  

Is this your thing then?  Will we see this at the end of each match day thread now?

Already looking forward to the next instalment.

12 hours ago, Mucker1884 said:

Ah!  Ok.

I obviously missed your input after the Bristol City game... Sadly!  

Is this your thing then?  Will we see this at the end of each match day thread now?

Already looking forward to the next instalment.

Think I'll retire gracefully, a shame as enjoyed my few weeks on here.

5 hours ago, derby8 said:

Think I'll retire gracefully, a shame as enjoyed my few weeks on here.

Not on my part, I hope!

Was merely confused as to what and why.  Now you've explained, it's all clear, it ain't harming anyone, and there's probably some out there who appreciate the stats.  Sometimes you just have to ride sarcastic posts such as mine! You quickly learn on here that you can't please all of the forumites, all of the time!

For what it's worth, I say you crack on... both with your stats and the forum in general.  ??

Archived