Frank Lampard

Day

Callum Hudson-Odoi has agreed a five-year deal worth more than £100,000 a week to stay at Chelsea.

https://www.bbc.co.uk/sport/football/49091233

835 minutes of first team football, 100k per week contract. Remember shaking my head when it was reported Lingard was given that contract at United, but this is something else.

I get they want to keep him, but this has come at a huge cost now where they have let his contract run down and frustration built up over lack of opportunities. Insane money for someone that has proved very little so far.

Sith Happens
3 hours ago, David said:

One trophy in the cabinet for him, not sure if it's worthy enough to end up on his Wiki CV though

And to think that could have been the bass vase

Sith Happens
Just now, David said:

Would never have fit in his cabinet anyway, see the size of that thing?

Its tiny,  you just saw the pic of Duane holding it.

• 2 weeks later...
Sith Happens
5 minutes ago, AndyinLiverpool said:

I would like Mount to play well and for Chelsea to get well beaten

Keep himself in form for when he signs for us next season in the Premier League eh?

Mason playing very well. I always thought he had the ability to be better for us than he was. Playing while injured against Chelsea really stuffed him for a lot of last season.

It's a travesty that Chelsea are behind to Man Utd and they've rocked the inner frame of the goal twice. But one player who's not settled is Zouma who looks an accident and sending off waiting to happen and gave away a penalty. Maybe we'll see Fikayo on for him in the second half?