21/22 Season Tickets

Keepyuppy

2 minutes ago, ketteringram said:

If you're double jabbed , you're double jabbed. If you're showing proof of a negative test, do you have to take a test before every game?

Well you'd think so, as just like an MOT a negative test (if even accurate) can quickly change. Seems somewhat like there's money to be made in testing. I did see a news article last week I think, that showed a huge warehouse-like structure and said it was a mega-testing facility. Got to be paid for somehow?

26 minutes ago, ketteringram said:

If you're double jabbed , you're double jabbed. If you're showing proof of a negative test, do you have to take a test before every game?

I’d imagine so yes. A lateral flow on the morning of the game would suffice by looking at the article. Turnstiles are going to be chaos checking everybody’s Covid pass though ?

2 minutes ago, Derbados said:

What an utterly bizarre way of issuing tickets! why another 7-14 days? 

Surely this had to be linked to the Takeover / purchase of the stadium and not covid 

this club gets weirder by the day

Definitely takeover related imo, so bodes well. 

14 minutes ago, ThePrisoner said:

The replies on there seem a bit OTT - do people think that the 'can't guarantee your seat' thing is for the whole season?

Its just for these two games, one of which is a cup game and isn't included in the price of a season ticket. Just suck it up for one game, Christ almighty.

Edited by Scott129

7-14 days until full season tickets go on sale? This doesn’t really align with any government restrictions being lifted. I hope it is due to the takeover nearly being completed.

Im sure the new owners would like all season ticket sales to go into their accounts instead of into the current owners accounts. If this is the case then hopefully we’ll have some embargo restriction announcements happening soon as was reported by Chris Coles.

I really don’t want to get my hopes up again though, so we’ll wait to see what is happening this time next week.

31 minutes ago, DCFC1388 said:

Not sure why people are moaning about keeping their seats, if you sort your ticket tomorrow when its only season ticket holders then surely everyone will pick their own seat so you will still get your own seat anyway

That’s how I’m reading it as well, go on tomorrow and get the ticket for your seat. 

44 minutes ago, DCFC1388 said:

Not sure why people are moaning about keeping their seats, if you sort your ticket tomorrow when its only season ticket holders then surely everyone will pick their own seat so you will still get your own seat anyway

Nope I’m gonna pick your seat ?‍♂️?