21/22 Season Tickets

Keepyuppy

Hi, are there any supporters on here that know the exact breakdown of season ticket prices ie 1 disabled , 1 16yr old ,1 12yr old because i am unable to trace the prices, only the pay on the day prices any help much appreciated .

Just now, glyn1957 said:

Hi, are there any supporters on here that know the exact breakdown of season ticket prices ie 1 disabled , 1 16yr old ,1 12yr old because i am unable to trace the prices, only the pay on the day prices any help much appreciated .

The information isn't out yet. 7+ days they said a couple days ago.

On 28/07/2021 at 17:49, DCFC1388 said:

Not sure why people are moaning about keeping their seats, if you sort your ticket tomorrow when its only season ticket holders then surely everyone will pick their own seat so you will still get your own seat anyway

Not necessarily.  Some Season ticket holders have already said that they are “ trying “ other seats, meaning the possibility of somebody not able to get the seat they paid for last season. I’m sure people trying these seats are not opting for cheaper ones. Sometimes you cannot be on line securing tickets as soon as they are released.  There seems to be a bit of “ so what, deal with it” going about, but if you sit with groups of family and friends and can’t get your seat it could be a big deal.  Some people pick seats related to the amount of stairs they can comfortably climb or an isle seat as they struggle to pass people, there are fans with OCD. Sometimes it’s not as simple as it is might seem to some.

On 28/07/2021 at 20:25, ThePrisoner said:

Previous ones just added to Apple Wallet. Otherwise I think you can just view it on your phone email and chuck it in the reader.

Mine was emailed but not Apple Wallet compatible unless I am missing something obvious ?

1 hour ago, Sheikh n Bake said:

I think we're really shooting ourselves in the foot by not releasing season tickets... if we're bottom 3 after a few months, the attendances are going to plummet.

Think they'll already be low. Can't see it being above 20,000 next Saturday in all honesty.

On 02/08/2021 at 08:14, Srg said:

Think they'll already be low. Can't see it being above 20,000 next Saturday in all honesty.

It doesn't matter if there's 5,000; 10,000, or 20,000 attendance - the fact is, Pride Park is open to fans for the first time since March 2020, 17 months ago!!!

There will be many factors why some people will not attend today - still wary of the Covid virus; on holiday; no money because they have lost their job; not interested anymore because of the mess the club is in.

Let's not moan about who will, or will not be there, just be happy that "we few, we happy few, we band of brothers (and sisters)", able to see a live game in, hopefully, a great opening game of the season. COYR's !!!

16 minutes ago, ImARam2 said:

It doesn't matter if there's 5,000; 10,000, or 20,000 attendance - the fact is, Pride Park is open to fans for the first time since March 2020, 17 months ago!!!

There will be many factors why some people will not attend today - still wary of the Covid virus; on holiday; no money because they have lost their job; not interested anymore because of the mess the club is in.

Let's not moan about who will, or will not be there, just be happy that "we few, we happy few, we band of brothers (and sisters)", able to see a live game in, hopefully, a great opening game of the season. COYR's !!!

To be fair it's already been open for pre season games but I'm sure the atmosphere will be electric.