21/22 Season Tickets

Keepyuppy

14 minutes ago, David said:

? East stand, get your jab, East stand East stand get your jab ?

? South stand, get your jab, South stand South stand get your jab ?

? North stand, get your jab, North stand North stand get your jab ?

It’ll never catch on. Besides, you’ve got the rhythm all wrong. It should be “East stand East stand get your jab, East stand, get your jab” etc.?

1 hour ago, Tamworthram said:

It’ll never catch on. Besides, you’ve got the rhythm all wrong. It should be “East stand East stand get your jab, East stand, get your jab” etc.?

Are you sure about that? It’s been a while and my memory may have faded, but singing mine and yours in my head, mine sounds the correct format ?

13 hours ago, Tamworthram said:

There seems to be increasing evidence and medical opinion that vaccinated people are less likely to pass the virus on. The BMJ I understand, suggests the risk is reduced by 50%.

If this indeed true and widely accepted by the medical and scientific professionals then that would be a very compelling case for vaccination passports.

Surely the safest option would be to proof of a negative test to enter? The fewer people carrying the virus inside the stadium wether vaccinated or not must be better for everybody.

4 minutes ago, QuitYourJibbaJivin said:

Surely the safest option would be to proof of a negative test to enter? The fewer people carrying the virus inside the stadium wether vaccinated or not must be better for everybody.

Probably but that might be just as difficult to administer/police. No easy answer sadly.

46 minutes ago, David said:

Are you sure about that? It’s been a while and my memory may have faded, but singing mine and yours in my head, mine sounds the correct format ?

No, I’m sure yours is wrong. Same rhythm (or whatever the technical word is) as “East stand East stand give us a song. East stand, give us a song”.

Perhaps a compromise (but I’m not sure of the next verse). To the tune of “you are my sunshine”

”I’ve had my vaccine, my covid vaccine”

2 hours ago, Tamworthram said:

53 minutes ago, David said:

Sorry, @Tamworthram, but @David is right on this one. And I hate saying that.

2 hours ago, David said:

? East stand, get your jab, East stand East stand get your jab ?

? South stand, get your jab, South stand South stand get your jab ?

? North stand, get your jab, North stand North stand get your jab ?

Their reply…“You can stick yer fkin jab up yer aaarrrrse…..” ?

etc.. etc. ?

6 minutes ago, QuitYourJibbaJivin said:

So either or, that seems sensible to me. A middle ground surely most would be happy with?

You would think so, would also think other clubs would follow suit.

Spurs though for their friendly v Arsenal are asking for a Covid Passport so double vaccinated or recovered 

1 hour ago, QuitYourJibbaJivin said:

So either or, that seems sensible to me. A middle ground surely most would be happy with?

If you're double jabbed , you're double jabbed. If you're showing proof of a negative test, do you have to take a test before every game?