21/22 Season Tickets

Keepyuppy

5 minutes ago, JABBA said:

If you don’t want the jab then you have to live by the pre jab restrictions. That’s the choice, we would still all be In lockdown with out the vaccine.  

Totally agree mate, and vaccines are the way to go with this. BUT some folk just don’t want it and that’s their choice and they shouldn’t be punished for it, especially the younger generation, IMO anyway. 

It’s not punishing those without the vaccine, it’s early release from restrictions for those that have.

if you not willing to risk the vaccine then it seems mad to risk your health by putting youselF in situations where you risk of exposure to covid is significantly higher.

just look at the rising cases from the relaxed restrictions without many mass events taking place

1 minute ago, TexasRam said:

Totally agree mate, and vaccines are the way to go with this. BUT some folk just don’t want it and that’s their choice and they shouldn’t be punished for it, especially the younger generation, IMO anyway. 

It's not punishment really,it's just common sense to have rules in place to prevent other people becoming ill because of someone else's lack of virus protection (for whatever reason)

It may also have the positive effect of encouraging those last reluctant non vaccinated types to get it done so they can rejoin the collective.

I know that my son and all of his mates were straight onto the app to book theirs as soon as it became available.Most young uns are more responsible than than we give them credit for.

It's the adults we need to be concerned about.

Thanks , so why have I been given the opportunity to renew my rams away membership for 21/22? Is it because I will be given priority access to home matches (and away when available) for the 21/22 season ? I have every intention of buying any home and away tickets I can get my hands on! 

The email from DCFC said I had been 'specially selected to take part in the launch of our new and improved membership scheme for the 21/22 season'  

I have already bought Man Utd and Real Betis tickets, + now purchased the 'new and improved 21/22 membership. I have to say that the new scheme is better compared to the old confusing home membership and away membership options.

And I have been double jabbed!

Thanks. 

image.thumb.png.c60bf00c70fc893649f97eb154cdd605.png

On 24/07/2021 at 22:29, TexasRam said:

People aren’t being punished for it, it’s allowing people a choice because we are living in a different world now.

For me if I had a known choice to be in a restaurant or a pub that only allows the fully vaccinated in or choose one that doesn’t care then I will make my decision - I will enter the one that has fully vaccinated people in it and so would my wife without question.

it’s just like Pride park going cashless - I don’t like it but it’s reality now. 

Its a new world we are living in - although there is a lot to settle down yet and I agree with accommodation for youngsters and people who are medically unsuitable for vaccines.

8 minutes ago, Sparkle said:

People aren’t being punished for it, it’s allowing people a choice because we are living in a different world now.

For me if I had a known choice to be in a restaurant or a pub that only allows the fully vaccinated in or choose one that doesn’t care then I will make my decision - I will enter the one that has fully vaccinated people in it and so would my wife without question.

it’s just like Pride park going cashless - I don’t like it but it’s reality now. 

Its a new world we are living in - although there is a lot to settle down yet and I agree with accommodation for youngsters and people who are medically unsuitable for vaccines.

I’d go in either, in fact I couldn’t careless If someone was vaccinated or not and that should be my choice not the governments.

3 minutes ago, TexasRam said:

I’d go in either, in fact I couldn’t careless If someone was vaccinated or not and that should be my choice not the governments.

You might say something like 'well I should be able to drive without insurance, that's my risk'. But it isn't just your risk, you risk others too. Same here.

Edited by RoyMac5

3 minutes ago, RoyMac5 said:

You might say something like 'well I should be able to drive without insurance, that's my risk'. But it isn't just your risk, you risk others too. Same here.

It should be my choice to enter somewhere not knowing if someone Is vaccinated or not, I take that choice. My choice is be vaccinated that doesn’t mean everyone has to be. They live with that risk and should be allowed the same access rights as me. 

I am absolutely not confident that we won't see the return of restrictions later on in the year. It's definitely the right call from the club, at least from a fans point of view, but it does make little sense when they're the only team taking this stance. As with the vaccine passports, had they sold season tickets to fans who aren't going to get the vaccine then it's just another head ache for them. 

It will lead to some ridiculously low attendance figures at times, for sure, but it will help the club moving forward plan around restrictions. 

2 hours ago, Sparkle said:

Do you actually believe that only unvaccinated people carry and spread the virus? Huh.