EFL appeal

Sith Happens

5 minutes ago, Nuwtfly said:

It is doubtful that any punishment will be imposed until next season, which could range from a points deduction to a fine.  

Under EFL regulations, it is understood there is no possible recourse for Derby to challenge the decision.

2 minutes ago, Nuwtfly said:

This seems the most viable option, although I'm surprised to read that we have no recourse to appeal? 

Whatever the punishment, we really need to know where the line is going to be for survival. Ironic that the overspending on the likes of Bradley Johnson, Jacob Butterfield, Darren Bent and others is going to be left to a bunch of 18-20 year old academy players to pick up the pieces. 

Just now, Ambitious said:

This seems the most viable option, although I'm surprised to read that we have no recourse to appeal? 

That to me as well, seems like that could appeal forever as long as it was ruled in our favour but now they’ve won, we’re not allowed an appeal? Very bizarre IMO

'Under EFL regulations, it is understood there is no possible recourse for Derby to challenge the decision.'

IF the EFL win the appeal, how can this be right though? They were allowed to appeal, to be fair to all parties surely a counter appeal should be allowed.

Just now, inter politics said:

'Under EFL regulations, it is understood there is no possible recourse for Derby to challenge the decision.'

So it is set up that they can appeal till they get the result they like and we are unable to contest it? ?

3 minutes ago, MrPlinkett said:

IF the EFL win the appeal, how can this be right though? They were allowed to appeal, to be fair to all parties surely a counter appeal should be allowed.

I've posted the rules

The time for litigation is over, now it's time for action.

I want Mel bare chested and fists up outside the EFL HQ tomorrow morning. I will kick Gibson's bins over and leave a bag of flaming dog dirt on his front step.