Abu Derby County

tinman

1 hour ago, NottsRammy said:

Whats concerning me is the amount of time this is taking is just hurting the club

I'm dreaming NottsRammy that in 3 years time as you sit in the Camp Nou to watch us in the CL you will raise a glass to MM and thank him for lining this historic deal up for our beloved club        Tell you what, text me your number and we can meet up in the ramblas for a san miguel before the game 

• Replies 10.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
18 hours ago, Cocu_Doodle_Do said:

When the EFL approve the deal what does that entail? Fit and proper persons proof of funds? 

If it goes south it means its a lucky escape. If it goes ahead it means all is legit.

They just approve everyone and anyone. If they have any checks in place i have yet to see any evidence

I suspect that the Cocu news is significant. Either the takeover has gone through and will be announced shortly or it's collapsed and Mel is taking control of the situation.

I'd say if we announce Bowyer or Wassall as caretaker, the takeover is off.

If we announce a new permanent manager it's happened.

13 minutes ago, CornwallRam said:

I suspect that the Cocu news is significant. Either the takeover has gone through and will be announced shortly or it's collapsed and Mel is taking control of the situation.

I'd say if we announce Bowyer or Wassall as caretaker, the takeover is off.

If we announce a new permanent manager it's happened.

Being said Rosenoir and Given assisted by Rooney will take charge of first team affairs temporarily. 

13 minutes ago, Topram said:

More on Derby: new owners set to complete takeover of the football club next week, negotiations ongoing with the US party linked to Dell who own the mortgage on the Pride Park stadium.

I would doubt they “own” the stadium but might have the loan attached to it as security so that would have to be paid back or another arrangement made 

14 minutes ago, Topram said:

More on Derby: new owners set to complete takeover of the football club next week, negotiations ongoing with the US party linked to Dell who own the mortgage on the Pride Park stadium.

This blew me away. Our ground has been mortgaged to a third party without us knowing. Pretty grim that. 

Get Mel out the club. Gone from low manageable debt, bottom half wage bill and owning our own ground to this absolute show. How he’s made half a billion based on this I’ll never know. 

Archived