Abu Derby County

tinman

• Replies 10.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
1 hour ago, kevinhectoring said:

resurrecting claims about unfair sacking       timing horribly cynical given MM is trying to do this critical deal 

https://www.derbytelegraph.co.uk/sport/football/football-news/paul-clement-Derby-county-sacking-4692235 

Did you even read the article? The claim they are referring to is the statement not suing. 

1 hour ago, The Scarlet Pimpernel said:

There is nothing to say he is making a legal claim. He is just claiming he felt it was unfair. 

I don't always trust football agents or sports lawyers and they will know how easy it is to have MM over a barrel just now. Can't understand why the DT would off its own bat be recycling an article published in the Times weeks ago. And any claim would be kept private. Either way I certainly don't think it will derail the deal. But we should stop hiring managers whose initials are PC

This may of course all be baalocks but don't you think it's more interesting than hearing people moaning incessantly that the camels have been turned around and are heading home. I can almost smell them

david icke

18 minutes ago, Van Rammeister said:

I beg you put the article up without a pay wall.

That's like asking Sky Sports to stop charging a subscription because there's something you'd like to watch but don't want to pay for it. These guys have to make a living!

Archived