Abu Derby County

tinman

17 minutes ago, RadioactiveWaste said:

I remember a game back in the mac1 days, think it was Bristol at home (but could be wrong) we went three up in the first twenty minutes and didn't do much after. There was much criticism of how boring it was.

Indeed........I remember going to Craven Cottage in the 2014/15 season we lost 2-0 and played poorly, but we were still top (If memory serves correct) but our fans during and after that game were utterly toxic!

Just remembered Christie getting hauled off at HT after receiving at least 30 mins of poo from our fans, yes he had a bad game but the grief he got was never going to help him!

• Replies 10.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
2 hours ago, Rambalin said:

Anybody wondering what they think of each other. 

Wayne Rooney is a legend of world football! John Terry hits back at England captain’s critics

A BRILLIANT CAREER' 

Wayne Rooney names John Terry as ‘toughest opponent’ ever after Chelsea legend announced his retirement

Clear blossoming bromance there. "Terry and Roon" it is then .? 

https://www.bing.com/videos/search?q=youtube+terry+and+june+theme&docid=608009185920617052&mid=197B693744212C80CC13197B693744212C80CC13&view=detail&FORM=VIRE

49 minutes ago, Ramarena said:

Indeed........I remember going to Craven Cottage in the 2014/15 season we lost 2-0 and played poorly, but we were still top (If memory serves correct) but our fans during and after that game were utterly toxic!

Just remembered Christie getting hauled off at HT after receiving at least 30 mins of poo from our fans, yes he had a bad game but the grief he got was never going to help him!

If I remember rightly, Martin was injured at the time. He walked past us with the staff at the end of half-time, applauding the fans. Someone shouted "fat c**t" at him.

I hope when this takeover is done that everything becomes clear.

We have a (alleged) £30 million loan from MSD Holdings to pay back and we have a stadium that Mel paid £80m for three years ago.

Now we have heard about a rumoured £60m fee for the club but no idea what that includes yet.

The numbers could be very high - if Mel wants his stadium sake covered and the club are inheriting a £30m loan this will be really interesting.

Who owns what and with what specific debts will really show how serious the new owners are at the end of this.

My personal hope is the stadium owned by the club, and the club debt free with at least some money to spend in January but that really could be asking for a lot right now. 

I also want to know the clear intentions of the new owners and who the owners actually are.

1 hour ago, Richard246 said:

Exciting times ahead we will be happy rams.

100% of Rams fans?

That's unlikely.... Even if BC came back from the grave.

Will the old school (Allardyce, McCarthy) fans be happy?

Will the new generation (Terry, Rooney) fans be happy?

Will the gamble on a lower league (Cook) fans be happy?

Will those fans who don't look beyond the reputation (Howe, Benitez) be happy?

Will the sentimental (Mac, Igor, Eranio) fans be happy?

I cannot think of any unifying manager.

27 minutes ago, IslandExile said:

100% of Rams fans?

That's unlikely.... Even if BC came back from the grave.

Will the old school (Allardyce, McCarthy) fans be happy?

Will the new generation (Terry, Rooney) fans be happy?

Will the gamble on a lower league (Cook) fans be happy?

Will those fans who don't look beyond the reputation (Howe, Benitez) be happy?

Will the sentimental (Mac, Igor, Eranio) fans be happy?

I cannot think of any unifying manager.

I was wrong. There is one manager that will unify the fans.... But against him....

John Gregory ?

Archived