Keogh Sacked

Nuwtfly

1 hour ago, Brummie Steve said:

I suppose it's the classic rule in the British judicial system.

Three people involved:-

Smack on the wrist for the first.

Two smacks for the second.

The whole book thrown at the third on the premise that "There's too much of this going on!"

Regardless of the fact that number three was not charged with anything.

To quote Mr Bumble

"The law is a ass...an idiot!"

I've not read through the whole thread and so have probably missed something. What has the judicial system got to do with why the club sacked Keogh but not the others? 

7 minutes ago, rammieib said:

Just curious....was it 10 working days or calendar days to appeal?

Usually working days...though you could argue if a working day is classified only as a matchday then that means he could appeal within about 2 calendar months....

Edited by Tyler Durden

He'll never play football again - it's through his own fault. I can't see us losing the appeal, but I'd probably hazard a guess that it will settled out of court. If he wins, I'd assume that he would remain a Derby player - if that's the case and I was Mel, I would come up with some very creative jobs for him to do around Moor Farm & Pride Park. 

32 minutes ago, Ambitious said:

He'll never play football again - it's through his own fault. I can't see us losing the appeal, but I'd probably hazard a guess that it will settled out of court. If he wins, I'd assume that he would remain a Derby player - if that's the case and I was Mel, I would come up with some very creative jobs for him to do around Moor Farm & Pride Park. 

Am interested whom the appeal will be heard by, normal employment protocol is that it's heard by a manager senior to the one making the original decision which in this case was Mel Morris himself.....

In any event the appeal whomever it is with will be heard by someone internally at Derby County which means the likelihood will be that it's doomed to failure as you quite rightly point out 

Imagine if he’d been driving!

He’d have probably had to be executed. 

Unless he was 25 of course, and then he’d have been fined thrupence and made to coach some 9 year old girls.

this H.R. bullocks is harder than it looks.

3 hours ago, RamNut said:

Unless he was 25 of course, and then he’d have been fined thrupence and made to coach some 9 year old girls.

Imagine if he had got a taxi home at 8pm!

He'd have probably been The Championship Player of the Month for October.

5 hours ago, RamNut said:

or if he wasn't the captain or if he'd not got himself seriously injured or if he'd put a seat belt on

5 hours ago, RamNut said:

Unlikely when he is on crutches.

3 hours ago, Mucker1884 said:

Imagine if he had got a taxi home at 8pm!

He'd have probably been The Championship Player of the Month for October.

1 hour ago, Spanish said:

or if he wasn't the captain or if he'd not got himself seriously injured or if he'd put a seat belt on

51FA2602-6B0C-4926-9C29-6AC9B7D1C96D.thumb.jpeg.f2f5c3f0218d8ea98e47bf915cfb1ec7.jpeg