Keogh Sacked

Nuwtfly

Just now, G STAR RAM said:

He wouldnt need to show himself in a better light though would he?

He would need to show that someone else's actions have cost him his income.

The defence might be quite fierce though particularly if some blame can be stuck on him

3 minutes ago, Spanish said:

The defence might be quite fierce though particularly if some blame can be stuck on him

Lawrence has been found guilty of drink driving. Not sure what blame can be stuck on Keogh for that, unless he spiked his drinks or forced him to drive at gunpoint. 

Just now, G STAR RAM said:

Lawrence has been found guilty of drink driving. Not sure what blame can be stuck on Keogh for that, unless he spiked his drinks or forced him to drive at gunpoint. 

I am sure with a bit of imagination you could find some scenarios that would  show him to be less of a victim

4 minutes ago, Spanish said:

As  @RoyMac5 says there may be more to be known that will come out if the story is true

Not sure what more there is to know that can change the fact that Lawrence was drunk, crashed his car causing Keogh and injury that has probably cost him his career.

If there was anything else that affected these basic facts they would have come out in Lawrence's court case surely?

Keogh has shown himself in a real bad light and there may be other things that affected his sacking but sure they would be irrelevant in any case he brought against Lawrence.

12 minutes ago, G STAR RAM said:

Keogh has shown himself in a real bad light and there may be other things that affected his sacking but sure they would be irrelevant in any case he brought against Lawrence.

Exactly. What can have happened to show Keogh in a 'good light'!

14 minutes ago, G STAR RAM said:

Not sure what more there is to know that can change the fact that Lawrence was drunk, crashed his car causing Keogh and injury that has probably cost him his career.

If there was anything else that affected these basic facts they would have come out in Lawrence's court case surely?

Getting in the car of a drunk driver?

24 minutes ago, G STAR RAM said:

That bit is correct.....☝️

That bit isn’t.

it is quite possible that Lawrence appeared perfectly ok to drive. And said he was ok. Keogh accepted a lift and was then injured by a driver who drove like an idiot, legged it and then failed a breathalyser test. If I was Lawrence I would feel extremely guilty for what has happened to keogh. I’d probably even give him half of my wages if I was millionaire overpaid footballer. 

13 minutes ago, RamNut said:

That bit isn’t.

it is quite possible that Lawrence appeared perfectly ok to drive. And said he was ok. Keogh accepted a lift and was then injured by a driver who drove like an idiot, legged it and then failed a breathalyser test.

Yes thats plausible. 

19 minutes ago, RamNut said:

That bit isn’t.

it is quite possible that Lawrence appeared perfectly ok to drive. And said he was ok. Keogh accepted a lift and was then injured by a driver who drove like an idiot, legged it and then failed a breathalyser test. If I was Lawrence I would feel extremely guilty for what has happened to keogh. I’d probably even give him half of my wages if I was millionaire overpaid footballer. 

Yeah, we believe you