Keogh Sacked

Nuwtfly

2 hours ago, Chellaston Ram said:

Has the incident with the forest groundsman been resolved ? Not heard anything 

It appears nobody outside of the club knows anything... or certainly those on this forum. 
It's been mentioned a few times, with next to no feedback. 
It's also been hinted at (wildly speculated!) in the context of potential warning(s) and/or suspended punishment(s) (to Keogh) which may or may not have been taken into account during the build up to his subsequent dismissal.

Nothing publicly confirmed though, it seems... hence the speculation, I guess?

1 hour ago, Mucker1884 said:

It appears nobody outside of the club knows anything... or certainly those on this forum. 
It's been mentioned a few times, with next to no feedback. 
It's also been hinted at (wildly speculated!) in the context of potential warning(s) and/or suspended punishment(s) (to Keogh) which may or may not have been taken into account during the build up to his subsequent dismissal.

Nothing publicly confirmed though, it seems... hence the speculation, I guess?

My son's friend is on the coaching staff at Forest and saw it.

Normally you can't shut him up, but he's not said a word, despite us asking, all staff have been left in doubt they'd lose their jobs if word gets out.

• 2 weeks later...
1 hour ago, Squid said:

never mind, hes going to  take his case to the English Football League with the assistance of the PFA.

I'm not sure what the EFL could or would do, unless to repremand DCFC (fine, points whatever).

The contract aspects and unfair dismissal part is employment law and that's going to have to go through civil courts I think. If he wis there, he'll probably get damages from the club, but no reconciliation. Even if he loses, he might then sue Lawrence for driving...

seems disappointing it went this way, but hey Ho.

On the plus side, mods, gonnie move this te the "ex-rams" thread ?

Edited by RadioactiveWaste

1 hour ago, Ellafella said:

Still really feel for him. He’s been poorly advised. I really hope the PFA can work a reconciliation between him and the Club but he has to accept he’s now an ex- pro footballer. A reminder to us all about how your life can flip in an instant...

This!

That interview with his agent on Talksport showed how far out of touch with reality his agent is/was. Mix this in with a bit of arrogance/ignorance to accept the reality of the situation and maybe even a sense of entitlement and you have the current situation.