Lampard and the Chelsea job

Poynton ram
Message added by Day

If you wish to discuss Frank Lampard’s Chelsea FC results/performances, please use the topic linked below in the Football Forum.

https://dcfcfans.uk/topic/32864-frank-lampard’s-chelsea-fc/

• Replies 8.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
56 minutes ago, ramsbottom said:

But the approach goes to the club, not Frank.  

"Hello Derby, we'd like Frank Lampard to be our new manager, can we speak to him please?"

"Absolutely, as long as you agree to pay £4m compensation."

"Ok, can we speak to him?"

"Sorry he's on holiday"

Obviously, that's what happen in a world where big time charlies showed a little respect towards others, but there's no reason they couldn't of asked for our permission while Frank was away...

Oh yeah of course, but what’s the point in gaining permission when they can’t talk yet- would make more sense to wait until they can. I doubt things have been done in that proper way anyway.... probably been informal talks left right and centre.

1 minute ago, Millenniumram said:

Oh yeah of course, but what’s the point in gaining permission when they can’t talk yet- would make more sense to wait until they can. I doubt things have been done in that proper way anyway.... probably been informal talks left right and centre.

When searching twitter for #Lampard tweets I read one saying that Chelsea had done exactly as they are doing now to Napoli over Sarri?

22 minutes ago, Carnero said:

I do similar since Jim White replaced Colin Murray - I've switched to Talk Radio in the morning (Julia Hartley-Brewer, followed by Mike Graham) then Talksport in the afternoon because I like H&J. I can't abide the morning Talksport shows most of the time, but sometimes stick it on when I get fed up with hearing about the state of this country.

Hawksbee and Jacobs is about the only thing worth listening to regularly on there at the minute.

Off topic but  I really wish they’d plug the cricket more than they have and put it on their main channel. For saying that they’ve got the license rights they’ve put little focuse on that, and the women’s World Cup for that matter too. Missed an opportunity in my eyes 

10 minutes ago, TuffLuff said:

Hawksbee and Jacobs is about the only thing worth listening to regularly on there at the minute.

Off topic but  I really wish they’d plug the cricket more than they have and put it on their main channel. For saying that they’ve got the license rights they’ve put little focuse on that, and the women’s World Cup for that matter too. Missed an opportunity in my eyes 

I prefer to listen to the cricket on 5LSX anyway.

MM going on Talksport tomorrow is intriguing.

3 possible scenarios

1) Frank has gone and Mel talks through what happened

2) Still nothing has happened and Mel just repeats the same stuff about "no approach" yadda yadda yadda

3) Frank has signed the extension and Mel spends 30 minutes just going "aaaaaaaaaaah! In your faaaaaaaaace Chelseeeeeeea!"

#1 feels the most likely - but you'd like to think he'd be more pre-occupied sorting out a replacement

#2 is just boring - what's the point?

#3 aaaaaaaaaaah! In your faaaaaaaaace Chelseeeeeeea!

3 minutes ago, StivePesley said:

MM going on Talksport tomorrow is intriguing.

3 possible scenarios

1) Frank has gone and Mel talks through what happened

2) Still nothing has happened and Mel just repeats the same stuff about "no approach" yadda yadda yadda

3) Frank has signed the extension and Mel spends 30 minutes just going "aaaaaaaaaaah! In your faaaaaaaaace Chelseeeeeeea!"

4) Announce Simon Jordan as new investor who immediately sacks Frank Lampard and hires Iain Dowie as his replacement.

added 4th option!

9 minutes ago, hintonsboots said:

Chelski are obviously waiting for us to hit page 300 before making an official approach. Maybe we can speed things up by posting another 9 pages of drivel ASAP, I’ll start it off before anyone comments ?

Millennium is the man for that...….

Archived