Lampard and the Chelsea job

Poynton ram
Message added by David

If you wish to discuss Frank Lampard’s Chelsea FC results/performances, please use the topic linked below in the Football Forum.

https://dcfcfans.uk/topic/32864-frank-lampard’s-chelsea-fc/

• Replies 8.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
3 minutes ago, Jourdan said:

I hope Mel just goes on and belts out a Spice Girls song with all the gusto of the Italian national team, so the only news they are left with is ‘Derby owner primed for career as operatic tenor.’

Do the media deserve an update on a story they’ve been writing and dramatising themselves?

4BA8D1D0-9553-4763-AC0E-F29D49082160.jpeg

That little kid in the middle appears to be REALLY appreciating their rendition of Il Canto degli Italiani...

Media circus aside, wouldn’t you have thought Frank would have signed his improved contract offer from us by now if he was fully focused on Derby?

Actually, just writing this, was the contract extension offer confirmed or just part of the baseless garbage the media have been peddling ?

1 minute ago, MACKWORTHRAM said:

Laura Woods has just said that Morris is on tomorrow with Jim White, Bob Mills and Simon Jordan.

You have to wonder if that's because, by tomorrow, there will be something to talk about...

6 minutes ago, MACKWORTHRAM said:

Laura Woods has just said that Morris is on tomorrow with Jim White, Bob Mills and Simon Jordan.

5 minutes ago, muttley72 said:

So they just said it’s tomorrow!

Carnero knows ?

34 minutes ago, Carnero said:

They said Bob Mills & Simon Jordan too... does Jordan normally do Tuesday or Wednesday?

I don’t really know to be honest, I rarely listen but just have it on going to  work some days atm because I’m fed up of political discussions on 5live/Radio 4.

Maybe I should go back to Radio 3, where I can easily half listen with joy!

1 minute ago, muttley72 said:

The Daily Mail and Evening Standard have both tweeted that Mel will be on Talksport within the next 48 hours. #itk 

Is that the same next 48 hours that Lampard has been signing for Chelsea for the past 2 weeks?

Archived