Lampard and the Chelsea job

Poynton ram
Message added by Day

If you wish to discuss Frank Lampard’s Chelsea FC results/performances, please use the topic linked below in the Football Forum.

https://dcfcfans.uk/topic/32864-frank-lampard’s-chelsea-fc/

13 minutes ago, EnigmaRam said:

Thanks duck for that. An end to this shambles is in sight. I will miss learning about crisps and chocolate though, it’s been enlightening!

barista.jpg.83e25c5055802ba92056e6fec66c6b1c.jpg

Sorry, I'm not a crisps person, but this stuff is sublime.

• Replies 8.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Another year another manager. As I life-long fan, watching matches since '62, I just want stability. Someone that won't go when the next high school tart, flashes her knickers.

Let's see whether Franks man enough not to go for the lace.

3 minutes ago, Archied said:

No extra forgiveness from me , just another badge kissing ,behind the scenes   Fake snake

Might be an unpopular opinion but at least Rowett didn’t get his mates, ex teammates and family members to come out in the media to justify him leaving like Lampard before it’s even confirmed or his Mrs to play songs on Instagram should I stay or should I go. It’s like a soap opera that our great club has gotten tangled in to. I also find it disrespectful of Jody liking posts on twitter telling them to “come home to chelsea, welcome home”. 

2 minutes ago, Mckram said:

Honestly think it’s career suicide for him this early on. He does well then he might last a few years at the most but if he fails he will never get the chance again. 

5 years time he could be on Sky Sports arguing with Gary Neville and Jamie Carragher. 

He becomes their lackey unfortunately, anytime there’s a ‘crisis’ or a manager is sacked pre season then they will want Lampard to steady the ship. IF he goes, it’s pretty narrow minded move to me in terms of him wanting a long managerial career.

Bet we have a new manager installed within the next 48 hours.  Usually being given permission is the final stage as everything is done on the sly. Mel knew this would happen and we've been talking to someone as well.

Welcome to the club Garry Monk

4 minutes ago, CHCDerby said:

What gets my goat the most is the fact that all of this has had to wait until he gets back form his holiday.

Derby can't move on until it's resolved, he knows our pre-season starts before Chelsea's but we've had to wait for him. Doesn't this show disrespect for DCFC?

FTFY

Just now, lushrams said:

Bet we have a new manager installed within the next 48 hours.  Usually being given permission is the final stage as everything is done on the sly. Mel knew this would happen and we've been talking to someone as well.

Welcome to the club Garry Monk

Yeah the club have probably had informal talks about us having someone lined up first and what the comp will be, before we granted them permission. 

Archived