Lampard and the Chelsea job

Poynton ram
Message added by David

If you wish to discuss Frank Lampard’s Chelsea FC results/performances, please use the topic linked below in the Football Forum.

https://dcfcfans.uk/topic/32864-frank-lampard’s-chelsea-fc/

• Replies 8.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
2 minutes ago, SaintRam said:

I hope he waits politely while he's introduced, thanks the host, and then just starts swearing loudly - grabbing other people's microphones when his gets turned off.

I agree, 

Grabs a mic and calls out Roman WWE stylie?

9 minutes ago, Paese said:

Wouldn't it be grand if Frank came out with an interview like Stevie G. Put it all to bed, move on and prepare for the season...

https://www.skysports.com/football/news/11696/11748177/steven-gerrard-focused-on-rangers-amid-possible-Derby-interst

Plus Rangers are back for pre season. We aren't..

You think Gerrard would have done this interview if he was on holiday with his family?

17 minutes ago, EnigmaRam said:

So when’s Mel on Talksport, today? Tomorrow? I hope you didn’t get this information from Talksport itself, we know they talk a load of rubbish, Frank was going 2 weeks ago!

If anybody was like me, I was basically half listening and heard ‘Mel Morris’ and ‘Jim White’ and that was about it!

So I guess even those that heard it don’t really know!

3 minutes ago, TuffLuff said:

If anybody was like me, I was basically half listening and heard ‘Mel Morris’ and ‘Jim White’ and that was about it!

They said Bob Mills & Simon Jordan too... does Jordan normally do Tuesday or Wednesday?

4 minutes ago, TuffLuff said:

Exactly the same and Simon Jordan..... Couldn't tell you if it was today, tomorrow or next week.... 

Imagine if Mel is talking about no approach this, no approach that blah blah blah, but then says "Anyway Jim, I've brought a special guest with me........ somebody who last week before his holiday signed a new contract, Ladies and Gentlemen, the Derby County County Manager, Mr. Frank Lampard"

Turns out they've been trolling Chelsea and the Media this whole time. 

I hope Mel just goes on and belts out a Spice Girls song with all the gusto of the Italian national team, so the only news they are left with is ‘Derby owner primed for career as operatic tenor.’

Do the media deserve an update on a story they’ve been writing and dramatising themselves?

4BA8D1D0-9553-4763-AC0E-F29D49082160.jpeg

18 hours ago, Millenniumram said:

Guess it does make sense Chelsea could’ve been waiting for Lampard to get back from his holidays before making the official approach, wouldn’t want to talk business I wouldn’t suspect while away. Hopefully things crack on this week then, we need this resolved with a new man in ASAP before next Monday. Get that approach in tomorrow chelsea and stop pissing around, if nothing else to stop the insanity of this thread! And so we can make our own approaches before the best options go!

Worrying that the telegraph says it’s affecting our transfer plans, we don’t want to be missing out on our top targets and ending up down our list of options because of the speculation. Hopefully a week today everything is sorted, one way or another. All these ex pros commenting gets to me as well, so much disrespect about. Let’s get rid of the circus. Talk when the deal is done, not beforehand. They’ll be saying they knew it all along if it all goes wrong I’m sure. Bankers

But the approach goes to the club, not Frank.  

"Hello Derby, we'd like Frank Lampard to be our new manager, can we speak to him please?"

"Absolutely, as long as you agree to pay £4m compensation."

"Ok, can we speak to him?"

"Sorry he's on holiday"

Obviously, that's what happen in a world where big time charlies showed a little respect towards others, but there's no reason they couldn't of asked for our permission while Frank was away...

Archived