Lampard and the Chelsea job

Poynton ram
Message added by Day

If you wish to discuss Frank Lampard’s Chelsea FC results/performances, please use the topic linked below in the Football Forum.

https://dcfcfans.uk/topic/32864-frank-lampard’s-chelsea-fc/

• Replies 8.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
5 minutes ago, maxjam said:

Is that the same next 48 hours that Lampard has been signing for Chelsea for the past 2 weeks?

My understanding is that it's the next 48 hours with an option of a rolling 24 hour extension...

It's a strange one, Mel doesn't strike me as the sort of person to go on live radio to talk about rumours, if he does go on a rant there is a chance he could damage relations with Chelsea, Frank or whoever?

Surely he will only be going on as something has happened today.

He definitely wouldn't announce a contract extension, new manager or investment on live radio.

2 minutes ago, MackworthRamIsGod said:

It's a strange one, Mel doesn't strike me as the sort of person to go on live radio to talk about rumours, if he does go on a rant there is a chance he could damage relations with Chelsea, Frank or whoever?

Surely he will only be going on as something has happened today.

He definitely wouldn't announce a contract extension, new manager or investment on live radio.

Think he's been on with Simon Jordan every time he's been on hasn't he? 

A supportive relationship ? 

8 minutes ago, TuffLuff said:

I don’t really know to be honest, I rarely listen but just have it on going to  work some days atm because I’m fed up of political discussions on 5live/Radio 4.

Maybe I should go back to Radio 3, where I can easily half listen with joy!

I do similar since Jim White replaced Colin Murray - I've switched to Talk Radio in the morning (Julia Hartley-Brewer, followed by Mike Graham) then Talksport in the afternoon because I like H&J. I can't abide the morning Talksport shows most of the time, but sometimes stick it on when I get fed up with hearing about the state of this country.

Just now, Carnero said:

I do similar since Jim White replaced Colin Murray - I've switched to Talk Radio in the morning (Julia Hartley-Brewer)

I assume you have easy-to-clean flooring? what with all the blood pouring out of your ears.

6 minutes ago, CHCDerby said:

Is Joy somebody you travel to work with everyday? 

7 minutes ago, BathRam72 said:

Beat me to it

lowercase! I guess the joke I should make is something along the lines of ‘...joy...fiddling with knobs’ but I’m not smutty enough to dare make any sort of joke like that!

16 minutes ago, TuffLuff said:

I don’t really know to be honest, I rarely listen but just have it on going to  work some days atm because I’m fed up of political discussions on 5live/Radio 4.

Maybe I should go back to Radio 3, where I can easily half listen with joy!

Try Scala Radio a nice mix of classics

Archived