Lampard and the Chelsea job

Poynton ram
Message added by David

If you wish to discuss Frank Lampard’s Chelsea FC results/performances, please use the topic linked below in the Football Forum.

https://dcfcfans.uk/topic/32864-frank-lampard’s-chelsea-fc/

I still can't work out why Mel would put himself in a position where he has to comment on speculation, I honestly can't work out what he could gain from it, so he clearly has an agenda.

I just wonder if Lamps has returned from holiday and dropped the bombshell that he is leaving and Mel is taking it slightly badly.

I just hope he announces live on radio that Frank isn't going anywhere for at least 2 years even if it means Frank spends 2 years gardening.

• Replies 8.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
18 minutes ago, hintonsboots said:

Chelski are obviously waiting for us to hit page 300 before making an official approach. Maybe we can speed things up by posting another 9 pages of drivel ASAP, I’ll start it off before anyone comments ?

Sky sources say they'd heard from a contact in Italy it's 400.

8 minutes ago, MackworthRamIsGod said:

I still can't work out why Mel would put himself in a position where he has to comment on speculation, I honestly can't work out what he could gain from it, so he clearly has an agenda.

I just wonder if Lamps has returned from holiday and dropped the bombshell that he is leaving and Mel is taking it slightly badly.

I just hope he announces live on radio that Frank isn't going anywhere for at least 2 years even if it means Frank spends 2 years gardening.

You do way too much thinking. Your mind must be in overdrive all the time. 

All will be revealed tomorrow....

1 minute ago, ollycutts1982 said:

Still think the timing is terrible for us. Just before pre season and a trip to the US. I hope we have someone lined up straight away. 

It’s obviously a statement cancelling the trip to America as we are appointing Bergkamp to make @RamNut happy! 

Archived