Lampard and the Chelsea job

Poynton ram
Message added by Day

If you wish to discuss Frank Lampard’s Chelsea FC results/performances, please use the topic linked below in the Football Forum.

https://dcfcfans.uk/topic/32864-frank-lampard’s-chelsea-fc/

• Replies 8.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
3 hours ago, jono said:

You no have idea the struggles I have with Tomatoes. A four branded 4  pack on special offer, single luxury tin, chopped or unchopped, chop up fresh ones, own brand, on the vine, cherry, plumb, Giant Dutch ones grown in poo. It’s far harder than picking a starting line up. 

Girlfriends ? What are they, can you grow them ? Are they nice with Mozzarella and Basil 

Threesome?

4 hours ago, jono said:

You no have idea the struggles I have with Tomatoes. A four branded 4  pack on special offer, single luxury tin, chopped or unchopped, chop up fresh ones, own brand, on the vine, cherry, plumb, Giant Dutch ones grown in poo. It’s far harder than picking a starting line up. 

Girlfriends ? What are they, can you grow them ? Are they nice with Mozzarella and Basil 

Try pomodorina from Sainsbury’s 

1 hour ago, falconram said:

Frank is stuck between a rock and a hard place here.

1, Chelsea want him( allegedly )he would like to go (allegedly) but no contact as of yet.

2, Derby want him to stay , Derby want investment, Frank is I big pull in this investment.

He says he's loyal and it his club and has two more years on his contract, if he jumps ship does the investment not happen and then he feels guilty for MM, he's the key piece to DCFC hence a new contract offer.

He's worth alot more to DCFC than a big hike in salary and he knows that, so in the end it will be his head or his heart wether he decides to go or stay.

Is that you Christine?

One of the worst parts of the whole process is the amount of fans and media talking as if Frank has already gone. I keep worrying I’ve been in a coma and woken up in July.

Who’s the prime minister, just to check? It’s still Jeremy Hunt isn’t it?

4 minutes ago, HariboWest said:

Jody Morris running in Surrey in Chelsea gear. 

He is a chelsea fan. Doesnt mean they've gone yet. If i went running in Derby wearing Derby kit doesnt mean im the next Derby manager.

16 minutes ago, HariboWest said:

"In chelsea gear" implies full training kit or something.

He was wearing a Chelsea hat. I bet he has a few.

29 minutes ago, HariboWest said:

That's strange bearing in mind his Instagram story from 1 hour ago of him running is of him wearing grey Adidas. ( didn't realise the grey hat was chelsea branded) dont know how to delete this message so just ignore it ?

13 hours ago, DcFc Dyycheee said:

Derby owner Mel Morris is prepared to stump up a bumper £2.5m four-year deal to try and persuade his rookie boss to stay.

https://www.dailystar.co.uk/sport/football/787132/Frank-Lampard-Chelsea-manager-latest-Derby-contract

humm.....

Whilst i doubt this'd make much difference, there's something about this tweeks my disaster radar.....sacked in feb at huge cost after truning down chelsea....

Our tomatoes, cucumbers, paprika and many other vegetables are grown in geothermal heated greenhouses and are the best i've tasted.  The orange paprika is a favorite in this house, so sweet, we eat it for snacks.

Archived