Lampard and the Chelsea job

Poynton ram
Message added by Day

If you wish to discuss Frank Lampard’s Chelsea FC results/performances, please use the topic linked below in the Football Forum.

https://dcfcfans.uk/topic/32864-frank-lampard’s-chelsea-fc/

• Replies 8.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

This is getting really unfair on those poor journalists/media who have been kept waiting and waiting after they all said it would be done and dusted by now and the weekend is approaching and they all have to rehash their headlines again and they may have to make an official complaint soon to Chelsea 

5 minutes ago, ariotofmyown said:

Today was the day when this thread transcended from boring to incredible. Does anyone else almost prefer this forum to the actual team?

Who would take promotion next season if it meant this forum closed without any adequate replacement?

Like, if Lamps goes? Oh well.

Imagine if @eddie left here? Or @Boycie joined nffcfans? We all miss @Bris Vegas more than Will Hughes, but we still got @Will Hughes Hair at least.

Jayden Bogle is "one if of own" but @DarkFruitsRam7 is actually one of our own. We've seen him grow up both gracefully and disgracefully. He'll still be here when we sell Bogle to Burnley.

I still miss @Angry Ram, the only rightish informed Brexiteer I have ever met/not met. Does anyone know if he is ok?

Fk off Lampard, we've got b4. And we are more than happy with that.

1 hour ago, Boycie said:

Has anyone ever bought the cheaper tinned tomato’s compared to the ready chopped one’s and cut them up in the tin with a sharp knife while feeling smug?

Come on,

I study the content labels with a certain degree of intensity comparing the budget economy own brand versus branded. Acetic acid, tomatoes content, water etc ... result. Cheapest is best or chop up toms yourself 

6 minutes ago, Mckram said:

It’s one of those ‘a night with Harry Redknapp’ tonight in Watford.

Take it with a pinch of salt but apparently he’s said Lampard now managing Chelsea. 

I’m in tonight so I looked it up and here’s what hes said. I don’t think it’s anything new

8E971609-0F65-446E-8719-CB0104DB2283.jpeg

19 minutes ago, jono said:

I study the content labels with a certain degree of intensity comparing the budget economy own brand versus branded.

Just a thought but have you considered getting a girlfriend?

5 minutes ago, Nuwtfly said:

Futurama gif? You just became my new favourite poster 

Haha.

Scruffy is my twitter avatar, and I've posted your profile pic onto here at least 20 times ? (but it feels wrong to do it now its someones avatar) ducking adore futurama. 

12 minutes ago, TuffLuff said:

I’m in tonight so I looked it up and here’s what hes said. I don’t think it’s anything new

8E971609-0F65-446E-8719-CB0104DB2283.jpeg

I feel like the phrasing of that sentence implies an unintended meaning that might prove to be accurate

Archived