Lampard and the Chelsea job

Poynton ram
Message added by Day

If you wish to discuss Frank Lampard’s Chelsea FC results/performances, please use the topic linked below in the Football Forum.

https://dcfcfans.uk/topic/32864-frank-lampard’s-chelsea-fc/

15 minutes ago, Carnero said:

Advertising the fact that our current manager is available at 13/2 and that new customers can have a risk-free £10 bet on it? How disgraceful of me.

Firstly, he's going. Secondly, more people having gambling accounts is a bad thing if you ask me, but I'll admit I'm biased and that it's something close to my heart. Seeing so many Championship sides with these companies on their shirts is bad enough.

• Replies 8.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
12 minutes ago, Penelope Pendrex said:

Firstly, he's going. Secondly, more people having gambling accounts is a bad thing if you ask me, but I'll admit I'm biased and that it's something close to my heart. Seeing so many Championship sides with these companies on their shirts is bad enough.

Fair enough.

I hope you'll be consistent in chastising @eddie next time he's advertising Belgian beer ?

Sith Happens

So after a week of news confirming its a done deal, a trip to a yacht, we have another day with sources saying he has both signed a deal with Chelsea and also sources saying no contact made. They can't both be true.

Still we have a little video of frank enjoying his birthday to get our knickers in a twist about.

27 minutes ago, Kevinhector10 said:

Just been informed apparantly deal to Chelsea is signed and sealed...This comes from a source close to Mrs Lampard i am told.

The other thread said his trusted sources have confirmed Frank is staying and we are about to be bought out by Saudi billionaires.

college accuse GIF

i am a popcorn enthusiast, rather than a crisp cruncher.  First off you need organic popping corn, none of that American genetically modified stuff, use peanut oil and with a grinder sprinkle some sea salt flakes in the batch and then again after popping.

If you pop corn every day, then switch to coconut oil 2 days out of 3.  Peanut oil can be hard on the digestion if ingested too frequently, but nothing beats it for taste

The worst thing about this is that we can’t all blather on about transfer targets and plot and plan for next season.

its like going to the seaside when you were a kid. .. will it rain, will there be a gale blowing or will it be a day of building sand castles and messing about in rock pools. Do you take a picnic or is it fish and chips in the back of the car .. life is tough ?

Sith Happens
19 minutes ago, Seth's left foot said:

I was more gutted when Stevie Mac left to be honest, Mel will get the right man in

Still the biggest mistake mel ever made, twice. 

19 minutes ago, Carnero said:

Fair enough.

I hope you'll be consistent in chastising @eddie next time he's advertising Belgian beer ?

There's a difference between advertising and public service announcements.

Sith Happens
42 minutes ago, Penelope Pendrex said:

Nothing wrong with gambling. In moderation of course. We bemoan gambling companies for those that cant control their gambling,  should we close pubs because a small minority cannot enjoy drinking responsibly.

Archived