Lampard and the Chelsea job

Poynton ram
Message added by David

If you wish to discuss Frank Lampard’s Chelsea FC results/performances, please use the topic linked below in the Football Forum.

https://dcfcfans.uk/topic/32864-frank-lampard’s-chelsea-fc/

• Replies 8.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
3 minutes ago, WHAT DO I GET said:

Better than Anchovies

? I love Anchovies! And its great cos no-one ever wants a slice of your pizza! 

tumblr_inline_o29a7wTQgu1tbsl8q_500.gif

6 minutes ago, DarkFruitsRam7 said:

Judging by your love for Futurama, I'd imagine you're a fan of Rick and Morty?

Futurama more so, but yeah of course.

Well....i just cycled through Hazelwood and he wasn't there. 

Very little sign of any fruit or veg to report on either. 

1 hour ago, ram1964 said:

Frank's under contract, we all appreciate how Frank may wish to go back to Chelsea. But it should not be at the expense of our club.. Surely Mel should come out and just say that unless Chelsea make a move with immediate effect it will not be possible for us to contemplate or consider any interest in releasing Frank until further notice. We should be controlling the situation and Frank although may be disappointed in the move not happening can appreciate how much he is wanted by us, and it was Chelseas undoing that prevented his move at this time.

Don’t think we can do that. Well I mean we can as he’s under contract but it wouldn’t exactly be a good idea, think frank would be more than just disappointed if we rejected the 4m. He’d be fuming and quite rightly. We have to let him go if they pay up, whenever that is as annoying as it is and is disruptive as it is to our preparations. Ideally Chelsea get on with things but sadly it’s out of our control. It’s all up to them when to approach if at all. Very frustrating.

52 minutes ago, Duwayne said:

anchovies are horrific... alike mushrooms

This is the kind of content I can agree with 

It's Derby's fault it's dragging on and on...

Chelsea will announce Frank Lampard as their new manager next week once Derby have secured a replacement for the Englishman, reports say.
Lampard will take over from Maurizio Sarri, who was unveiled as Juventus’ new head coach this week.
ESPN claim Lampard is Roman Abramovich’s first choice to take charge and the club expect to be able to confirm his appointment next week.
Chelsea are prepared to pay Lampard’s £4million compensation fee, but Derby want to hold off on finalising the deal as they search for a replacement.
Once Derby find a new manager, Chelsea will confirm Lampard’s arrival, who is expected to sign a three-year deal.
Derby’s attempts to keep Lampard at the club after a push for promotion that went all the way to the play-off final at Wembley failed, with the 41-year-old turning down a contract extension. Lampard has already decided on part of his backroom staff, with Chelsea academy coach Jody Morris and fitness coach Chris Jones set to join him at Stamford Bridge from Derby.
Chelsea’s new technical and performance adviser Petr Cech will work closely with Lampard, while other former Blues Claude Makelele and Didier Drogba have been tipped to join forces with their old team-mate at the club.

Read more: https://metro.co.uk/2019/06/22/chelsea-expect-confirm-frank-lampard-appointment-next-week-10029535/

9 minutes ago, loweman2 said:

I’m just off to collect my curry, chicken tikka naga !

Proper bad boy, they can’t deliver it until 7 but if I collect it’s ready at 6 ! No brainer!

I'm off to get a £2 pepperoni and jalapeno oven pizza from Sainsbury's. It's lovely but I'm slightly jealous of you getting a proper takeaway.

Can you tell we're bored of this speculation?

Archived