Lampard and the Chelsea job

Poynton ram
Message added by David

If you wish to discuss Frank Lampard’s Chelsea FC results/performances, please use the topic linked below in the Football Forum.

https://dcfcfans.uk/topic/32864-frank-lampard’s-chelsea-fc/

6 minutes ago, RoyMac5 said:

It's Derby's fault it's dragging on and on...

Why would Chelsea delay announcing him until we had found a new manager?

I can’t think of that ever really happening and what would anyone gain from that type of arrangement?

spacer.png

• Replies 8.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Sith Happens
2 minutes ago, DarkFruitsRam7 said:

I'm off to get a £2 pepperoni and jalapeno oven pizza from Sainsbury's. It's lovely but I'm slightly jealous of you getting a proper takeaway.

Can you tell we're bored of this fabrication ?

Ftfy..enjoy your pizza.

Sith Happens
1 minute ago, Ramarena said:

Why would Chelsea delay announcing him until we had found a new manager?

I can’t think of that ever really happening and what would anyone gain from that type of arrangement?

spacer.png

Its called.. I reported that it would be signed sealed by the end of the week and because it hasn't i need to make something else up.

Small baked potato with chilli con-carne and a side-salad for me this evening.

Mind you, I did have a pint of Titanic Plum Porter at the New Inn, Shardlow this lunchtime, and a pint of Rhubarb cider followed by a pint of Oatmeal Stout at the Lockkeeper's Rest, Sawley this afternoon.

On the plus side, we did walk 6 miles.

Wtf is up with you lot ?? Ffs. Put the phones down.. Speak to your real friends.. In real life.. I come on here for updates on the Frank Lampard situation.. Not updates on what Dave from Littleover is having with his jacket potato ??

9 minutes ago, eddie said:

Mind you, I did have a pint of Titanic Plum Porter at the New Inn, Shardlow this lunchtime, and a pint of Rhubarb cider followed by a pint of Oatmeal Stout at the Lockkeeper's Rest, Sawley this afternoon.

I'd say that your walked 6 miles but on the plus side you have all those drinks. 

29 minutes ago, SK47 said:

Wtf is up with you lot ?? Ffs. Put the phones down.. Speak to your real friends.. In real life.. I come on here for updates on the Frank Lampard situation.. Not updates on what Dave from Littleover is having with his jacket potato ??

Weirdo...?

for the record my lad won’t have anything but ham and pineapple on his pizza.

41 minutes ago, SK47 said:

??

B6BF4090-15B5-4E6E-AA92-3A78BA84BFDA.jpeg

1 hour ago, loweman2 said:

I’m just off to collect my curry, chicken tikka naga !

Proper bad boy, they can’t deliver it until 7 but if I collect it’s ready at 6 ! No brainer!

Oh yes, nothing like naga chillies to sort you out.

You know it is a good one when you burn your fingers wiping your bum the next day 

1 hour ago, SK47 said:

My name's not Dave, and Littleover sucks.

1 hour ago, eddie said:

Snail's Bank? Took a 2 Pinter of that away from the Alex earlier this week 

10 minutes ago, Coconut said:

Snail's Bank? Took a 2 Pinter of that away from the Alex earlier this week 

Yes, that's the one. I was torn between that and the Mango - they're both very refreshing but the Mango is just a little too sweet.

8 minutes ago, Anna said:

Well and truly sick and tired of how drawn-out this is feeling ?

I really hope he stays, but hope either way we can get some certainty ASAP

Chill, have a beer.

Archived