Lampard and the Chelsea job

Poynton ram
Message added by David

If you wish to discuss Frank Lampard’s Chelsea FC results/performances, please use the topic linked below in the Football Forum.

https://dcfcfans.uk/topic/32864-frank-lampard’s-chelsea-fc/

4 hours ago, Ted McMinn Football Genius said:

Or Kenny Burns maybe better ??‍♂️

Been at work all day so to bring it back to whether we're using 'Robbie Savage' as a replacement word for idiot.  Surely we reserve Kenny Burns for 'fat'.  Imagine being called a Kenny Burns Bamford ?

• Replies 8.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
4 minutes ago, Sweetness34 said:

I love this. Surely it's the first time ever Zidane has been likened to Darren Wassal ?

The funniest thing of all is it's not a million miles from the truth

Correction - the second time Zidane has been likened to Darren Wassall

1 minute ago, Jonesy90 said:

Just getting everyone prepared for the DCFC article header image for when the news comes through  this weekend...

17CB3553-F7B4-4A12-A8F2-7AC580D8C317.jpeg

Wonder what the equivalent would be for a forum announcement if a moderator parted company with the forum.

A picture of David's desk? 

5 minutes ago, Penelope Pendrex said:

You know those offers are basically advertising, right? You're just advertising them.

Advertising the fact that our current manager is available at 13/2 and that new customers can have a risk-free £10 bet on it? How disgraceful of me.

18 minutes ago, Nuwtfly said:

I reckon I'd actually start letting myself believe Lampard was staying if it wasn't for that Harry Redknapp TalkSport interview...

Tweaking the odds, being a double agent ? Pure speculation and a jestful opinion without a shrewd of credible evidence of course ( am I allowed to say that ? ) 

Archived