Random stuff that people do that annoy me

Wolfie

1 hour ago, Van Cone De Head said:

https://www.google.co.uk/amp/s/metro.co.uk/2019/08/12/malaysian-shaman-called-nora-quoirin-search-says-lured-genie-10558586/amp/

If one of my kids went missing and the police did this it would hack me off...a genie...ffs.

I bet you'd lamp 'em.

Let's hope the Shamens move any mountain to find her.

17 hours ago, Van Cone De Head said:

https://www.google.co.uk/amp/s/metro.co.uk/2019/08/12/malaysian-shaman-called-nora-quoirin-search-says-lured-genie-10558586/amp/

If one of my kids went missing and the police did this it would hack me off...a genie...ffs.

If he believes, he believes. What can you do? Djinns are in the koran...so, for him it's a legitimate statement.

• 3 weeks later...

********* at the petrol station who park in the space for air, then go inside to presumably get change, then take 5 minutes to put on special gloves to handle the precious dust caps on their shitty 'personalised plate' matte-grey BMW 5 series, then take about 10 minutes to inflate two tyres. Then have to go back inside to get more change as they've messed something up, then a further 2 minutes to do the rest of their pressures. Then leave their shitheap in the same space before buggering off into the co-op.

A twenty minute ordeal to do something that takes 3 minutes you complete and utter prat.

Bet he also fills up at service stations and then spends 30 minutes inside getting a Greggs and a Costa without moving off the pumps.

17 minutes ago, JoetheRam said:

********* at the petrol station who park in the space for air, then go inside to presumably get change, then take 5 minutes to put on special gloves to handle the precious dust caps on their shitty 'personalised plate' matte-grey BMW 5 series, then take about 10 minutes to inflate two tyres. Then have to go back inside to get more change as they've messed something up, then a further 2 minutes to do the rest of their pressures. Then leave their shitheap in the same space before buggering off into the co-op.

A twenty minute ordeal to do something that takes 3 minutes you complete and utter prat.

Bet he also fills up at service stations and then spends 30 minutes inside getting a Greggs and a Costa without moving off the pumps.

Agreed.

Also, even though I never use them, I still find this next one annoying!

People who park half way into the car wash lane, and then go into the shop to get their token or code thingy. There's usually someone just coming out of the shop, with their token, who has parked in the correct spot, and is now unable to use the car wash !

14 hours ago, JoetheRam said:

Agree with the rest of it but to be fair, I once moved my car from the pump because I knew I was going to be a few minutes in the shop and got bollocked by the woman on the till - for leaving the pump without paying.

I didn't argue the toss with her but I would imagine nobody else would be able to use the pump until the previous transaction had been completed anyway?.

On the subject of fuel filling a couple of weeks back annoyed in general with jet in Kilburn,  i pull in, go to pay at pump only to discover its now just diesel ultra, so i back up as clear behind me and can see other pumps free, only to find can't get to them because the woman filling up on the right hand pump in her 4 * 4 can't park close enough to the pump and takes up all the room in between the pumps. Wait for her to 'casually' pay, eventually she does so i can fill up,  have to go in as not pay at pump. Come out ready to go just as tanker pulls in blocking my path.

Grrrr