Random stuff that people do that annoy me

Wolfie

10 hours ago, Mucker1884 said:

Ooh... still on the driving subject...

Picture coming down the A38 from Mansfield/Alfreton direction into Derby... Approaching Little Eaton Roundabout.  Two main lanes take you to the roundabout (straight on for Morrisons/Alfeton Rd/Chester Green etc, or right for A38> Markeaton).

There's a left lane there now (has been for a good while), which completely avoids the roundabout, and flows nicely and continuously to the left (Morrisons/Alfeton Rd/Chester Green etc) , with no restrictions.

There's a red light to the right of this lane, specifically controlling those in the main two lanes at the roundabout... and to be totally ignored by those of us in the left hand "direct" lane... some tart actually stopped there once, just as I was slowing down from 60 ish to a more comfortable 35 ish to take the sharpish bend! 
I nearly smashed her back end in, I can tell you!

Oh yeah... and what's with all the brown signs still directing us to the "I-Pro Stadium"!  Grrr!

I always let the attractive ones off too.

9 hours ago, Mucker1884 said:

Ah... So that kind of reveal!

They throw parties for it now do they?  How terribly exciting! 

*I was being genuine, having no idea what a gender reveal was referring to!  Should I get out more? 

Maybe you should but perhaps not near Little Eaton roundabout 

4 hours ago, Pearl Ram said:

Members of the forum that use the word “spunked” as opposed to spent or wasted, it’s not big and it’s not clever it is however uncouth and immature to me. 

Dude whenever I see the word "Pearl" there's only one thing that come's to mind.

You dirty bugger.

On 23/07/2019 at 10:43, Mucker1884 said:

Ooh... still on the driving subject...

Picture coming down the A38 from Mansfield/Alfreton direction into Derby... Approaching Little Eaton Roundabout.  Two main lanes take you to the roundabout (straight on for Morrisons/Alfeton Rd/Chester Green etc, or right for A38> Markeaton).

There's a left lane there now (has been for a good while), which completely avoids the roundabout, and flows nicely and continuously to the left (Morrisons/Alfeton Rd/Chester Green etc) , with no restrictions.

There's a red light to the right of this lane, specifically controlling those in the main two lanes at the roundabout... and to be totally ignored by those of us in the left hand "direct" lane... some tart actually stopped there once, just as I was slowing down from 60 ish to a more comfortable 35 ish to take the sharpish bend! 
I nearly smashed her back end in, I can tell you!

Oh yeah... and what's with all the brown signs still directing us to the "I-Pro Stadium"!  Grrr!

I'm impressed that you've only had that happen the once. I can't go to Derby without that happening. If I wasn't protective of both a) my car and, to a lesser extent, b) the retention of the use of my legs, I'd happily go straight into the back of them just to teach them a lesson ?

Sith Happens
2 hours ago, FindernRam said:

Servers or Shop assistants who answer your request with "Not a problem!". 

In a service industry you either say "yes of course" or "sorry no because...."

Quite Frankly how Shop Assistants etc manage to put a happy face on at all is amazing after the crap they get from the general public. 

Sith Happens
1 hour ago, Mucker1884 said:

The applauding "reaction" is from Muckerette... she also sends you a big sloppy kiss, and has left a pint behind the bar for you!

Cheers ? ha. Having worked in retail myself in my younger days and witness today what still happens. Amazing how many people make what they think are funny jokes that they will have heard a million times, no please or thankyou, out right rudeness,  talking or texting while being served, the list goes on.

3 hours ago, Ghost of Clough said:

How does that annoy you? ?‍♂️

General lack of ability to scan bar codes, not waiting for the light to go green before scanning the next item, inability to see when one is free, as @ThePrisoner mentioned, ill prepared regarding bags, usually lack of, assistant no where to be seen when you are buying alcohol, people using 'card only' and then try to pay cash, or visa versa.

Just for starters.