Random stuff that people do that annoy me

Wolfie

49 minutes ago, Paul71 said:

Scumbags who can't clean up after themselves.

https://www.express.co.uk/news/uk/1158584/heatwave-britain-beach-litter-uk

Seriously what is wrong with people? Why is it so hard to clean up after themselves?

We breed thoughtless Bamfords. A day of community service per item dropped. Death penalty for a 5th offence.

Sith Happens
1 hour ago, Needlesh said:

We breed thoughtless Bamfords. A day of community service per item dropped. Death penalty for a 5th offence.

I would give them community service if caught.  Like people who throw bottles from cars, put up mobile cameras and catch some, dont fine them though, make them do 200 hours litter picking.

Wouldnt happen though as people would cry its unfair or they had this condition or that condition.

2 hours ago, MuespachRam said:

Anyone who uses any of these phrases should have their pubic hair singed with a flame thrower

”living my best life”

”bucket list”

”I love you to the moon and back”

Someone tells you you've got 6 months to live because your cancer is incurable, 'bucket list' maybe not be elegant, but it will do...and you don't have time to duck about with semantics.

30 minutes ago, Ghost of Clough said:

I can picture you now... with your knee high socks with sandals and shorts on the beach...

Well I hate beaches, only wear shorts when it reaches 40 degrees and have no knee length socks.

Last time I went sockless, after endless nagging from wife and daughter I got blisters on top of my foot, got stung by an Italian bee and was lucky not to lose a toe from the ensuing infection

So I'm not taking style advice from anyone anymore. Comfort everytime! OLD GUYS RULE!

On ‎27‎/‎07‎/‎2019 at 11:34, FindernRam said:

It just does, no idea why. And by the way I'm not having a pop at servers at all and ALWAYS try to be pleasant, I just hate that phrase!

Other illogical dislikes:

Men with yellow ties

Men in suits with no ties

Wearing footwear without socks

Tattoos

TV announcers talking over the music at the end of a programme

I'm with you on the shoes, but please don't tell me you wear socks with sandals ? … oh dear oh dear. 

5 hours ago, JoetheRam said:

People who hold their knives like they are holding a pen.

See also people who are incapable of eating spaghetti or tagliatelle correctly.

Penning your knife .. one of my grandmothers pet hates, I think it is just a daft way to hold a tool ….. ( behave ! ) 

Spaghetti .. you can TRY to eat it properly but it always ends down your chin or on your shirt. the only thing that isn't allowed in my book is chopping it up … bad form, no style ! 

6 minutes ago, jono said:

Penning your knife .. one of my grandmothers pet hates, I think it is just a daft way to hold a tool ….. ( behave ! ) 

Spaghetti .. you can TRY to eat it properly but it always ends down your chin or on your shirt. the only thing that isn't allowed in my book is chopping it up … bad form, no style ! 

Maybe you should downgrade to hoops or alphabetti - then you can use a spoon, with no ensuing dribbles.

People who post on ‘Spotted’ sites on Facebook. I have it on my feed for work reasons really but the absolute cretins who always have to post a ‘funny’ response really annoy me. Then there’s those who think they are the voice of reason who jump to the defence of everyone accused of wrongdoing by saying ‘you don’t know if they’ve had a poor upbringing/mental illness/bad day ?

3 hours ago, Ewe Ram said:

People who post on ‘Spotted’ sites on Facebook. I have it on my feed for work reasons really but the absolute cretins who always have to post a ‘funny’ response really annoy me. Then there’s those who think they are the voice of reason who jump to the defence of everyone accused of wrongdoing by saying ‘you don’t know if they’ve had a poor upbringing/mental illness/bad day ?

The modern world, always an excuse for something. Responsibility going, if not gone.

Anyway...

16 hours ago, jono said:

I'm with you on the shoes, but please don't tell me you wear socks with sandals ? … oh dear oh dear. 

Always, see my post about 6 up: Last time I went sockless, after endless nagging from wife and daughter I got blisters on top of my foot, got stung by an Italian bee and was lucky not to lose a toe from the ensuing infection .

Thing about the fashion police is that they are usually purple haired harridans with rings in every thing you can fit a ring in, wearing the most ridiculous outfits, with tattoos of indecipherable things. Somehow these alien creatures become "influencers". If that describes you I don't know whether to apologise or recommend treatment. ? 

13 minutes ago, FindernRam said:

Always, see my post about 6 up: Last time I went sockless, after endless nagging from wife and daughter I got blisters on top of my foot, got stung by an Italian bee and was lucky not to lose a toe from the ensuing infection .

Thing about the fashion police is that they are usually purple haired harridans with rings in every thing you can fit a ring in, wearing the most ridiculous outfits, with tattoos of indecipherable things. Somehow these alien creatures become "influencers". If that describes you I don't know whether to apologise or recommend treatment. ? 

Don’t worry, hair is grey and boring, no tats or metal work in body.... and I’m not an influencer ?

the thing about socks and sandals is .. why wear foot coverings designed to let your feet see the open air and then put socks on. 

Its like going to the park on a rainy day wearing white jeans 

1 minute ago, jono said:

Don’t worry, hair is grey and boring, no tats or metal work in body.... and I’m not an influencer ?

the thing about socks and sandals is .. why wear foot coverings designed to let your feet see the open air and then put socks on. 

Its like going to the park on a rainy day wearing white jeans 

or swimming in a rain mack