New joke thread (trigger alert, may offend if you want it to)

admira

A stranger was seated next to Little Johnny on the plane when the stranger turned to the Little Johnny and said, "Let's talk. I've heard that flights will go quicker if you strike up a conversation with your fellow passenger."

Little Johnny, who had just opened his book, closed it slowly and said to the stranger. "What would you like to discuss?"

"Oh, I don't know," said the stranger. "How about nuclear power?"

"OK," said Little Johnny. "That could be an interesting topic. But let me ask you a question first.

"A horse, a cow, and a deer all eat grass. The same stuff. Yet a deer excretes little pellets, while a cow turns out a flat patty, and a horse produces clumps of dried grass. Why do you suppose that is?"

"Jeez," said the stranger. "I have no idea."

"Well, then," said Little Johnny, "How is it that you feel qualified to discuss nuclear power when you don't know ****?"

• 2 weeks later...

Counselling works....

A desperate-looking woman stood poised on the edge of a high cliff about to jump off when a filthy tramp wandered by, stopped and said, “Look, since you’ll be dead in a few minutes, and it won't matter to you, how about a quickie before you go?"

She screamed, "NO! Bugger off you filthy old bar steward!”

He shrugged and turned away saying, “Okay, I’ll just go and wait at the bottom then."

She didn't jump.

8 hours ago, FindernRam said:

When I retired I took up a new hobby: Alchemy

Having limited success so far! I can turn one Golden liquid into another: Whiskey into urine.

You should take up beginners Origami instead. The benefits are two fold.