New joke thread (trigger alert, may offend if you want it to)

admira

Great news:

Got ticket for England Scotland game assuming no Covid restrictions.

BIG problem supposed to be getting married that day after Covid postponement

So there's a free space going if you act quick.

Details: 5'4" tall, slim but curvy, excellent cook. Answers to Darling!

My GF  was so sceptical to take her car to have its M.O.T

she said  Neil I know I'm blonde  , a bit dizzy  and naive  when it comes to cars , but do you think the Mechanics  at the garage will exploit me 

I replied  They shouldn't do  as your car is only a year old , you've hardly  driven it these passed 8 months  and its still in mint condition  but if they can find fault they will 

A hour later  I get a phone call .... Neil my car failed its M.O.T  I'm just paying my £1200 bill 

£1200 bill  I bellowed  down the phone ....what did it fail on 

She replies  I DIDNT HAVE ENOUGH INDICATOR  FLUID IN 

1 hour ago, neil62uk said:

My GF  was so sceptical to take her car to have its M.O.T

she said  Neil I know I'm blonde  , a bit dizzy  and naive  when it comes to cars , but do you think the Mechanics  at the garage will exploit me 

I replied  They shouldn't do  as your car is only a year old , you've hardly  driven it these passed 8 months  and its still in mint condition  but if they can find fault they will 

A hour later  I get a phone call .... Neil my car failed its M.O.T  I'm just paying my £1200 bill 

£1200 bill  I bellowed  down the phone ....what did it fail on 

She replies  I DIDNT HAVE ENOUGH INDICATOR  FLUID IN 

tumbleweed GIF

Edited by i-Ram

Can you help?

This may be of interest to someone.
A friend of mine has 2 tickets in a Covid secure corporate box for the next Wales v England game Saturday 28th November.

He paid £300 each but he didn’t realise when he bought them that it was going to be the same day as his wedding! If you are interested, he is looking for someone to take his place.

It’s at Derby Registry Office at 4 pm.
The bride’s name is Sarah and she’s 5ft 5”, about 9 stone, quite pretty, has her own income and is a really good cook.

Two 70-year-old men, Billy and Pete, have been friends all of their lives. When it's clear that Pete is dying Billy visits him every day.

One day Billy says, "Pete, we have both loved football all our lives, and we played football on Saturdays together for so many years. Please do me one favour, when you get to Heaven, somehow you must let me know if there's football there."

Pete looks up at Billy from his death bed "Billy, you've been my best friend for many years. If it's at all possible, I'll do this favour for you.” Shortly after that, Pete sadly passes on.

At midnight a couple of nights later, Billy is awakened from a sound sleep by a blinding flash of white light and a voice calling out to him

"Billy......Billy"

"Who is it?”, asks Billy sitting up suddenly. "Who is it?"

"Billy - It's me, Pete."

"You're not Pete... Pete just died!"

"I'm telling you, it's me...... Pete" insists the voice.

"Pete! Where are you?"

"I'm in heaven" replies Pete "and I have some really good news and a little bad news."

"Tell me the good news first," says Billy.

"The good news," Pete says, "is that there's football in heaven. Better yet, all of our old friends who died before us are here too. Better than that, we're all young again. Better still, it's always springtime and it never rains or snows. Our wives are there too, and young and pretty as ever! And best of all, we can play football all we want, and we never get tired!!"

That's fantastic." says Billy. "It's beyond my wildest dreams! So what's the bad news?â€

"You're in the team for this Saturday!”