Signed: Andre Wisdom 4 year deal

Nuwtfly

• Replies 1.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
24 minutes ago, DCFC1388 said:

Where have you get this from?

Sky website.

The wording is different to the wording used by the Sky chap {Rob } that you quote. Now I've actually read both there is a difference ...but is that a crafty spin by the Sky web team or an actual "additional/new" development? 

4 minutes ago, Ellafella said:

Sky website.

The wording is different to the wording used by the Sky chap {Rob } that you quote. Now I've actually read both there is a difference ...but is that a crafty spin by the Sky web team or an actual "additional/new" development? 

I'm sure today's article says the bid rejected is to the value of £2m including add ons? I think it's Sky playing catch up.

19 minutes ago, Simsy said:

Thankfully he had a successful loan spell last season but that was at CB. He hasn't impressed for 4 years at RB so are we sure he's coming to us to play RB? 

I wouldn't be surprised to see him at CB,I would see this as his position?

PistoldPete2
8 minutes ago, Cam the Ram said:

Blimey. He ain't worth £4.5 million, unless we get promoted so that's maybe the deal? 

£2.5m for Wisdom & Davies is fantastic business. If we keep on to key players & trim the squad of deadwood then it'll be one of the most well received transfer windows for a while.

Even in today's market, you can still pick yourself up a bargain. Makes our overspending of recent years look even more wasteful.

Although this defence has been assembled over a few years now, the strength despite low cost is impressive.

Carson, Wisdom, Keogh, Davies, Forsyth. Around £4m in total for those five players and a good enough standard to challenge for the automatic places for sure.

Archived