Signed: Andre Wisdom 4 year deal

Nuwtfly

3 minutes ago, Derby blood said:

I hope this deal happens, think Wisdom is class at championship level, can not wait to chant the words , he parks where he wants he parks where he wants he's Andre Wisdom, and he parks where he wants lol.

He should've been in in the tests already but...

nintchdbpict000274144031.jpg?w=960&strip

• Replies 1.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
33 minutes ago, TuffLuff said:

That's true, although I would also argue Rodgers short termism in cutting Ibe's loan deal stunted his development at that time to which again he's not quite reaching the potential he could have done. It's from a Derby perspective I guess, but it's a move I've never really forgiven him for because it was the first of many tumbles we had that season and he did it two days before what would have been the biggest match ibe had played in to date (forest)

...This may be a debate for a different day/thread)

Let's go for Ibe next!

PistoldPete2
6 minutes ago, Dimmu said:

He should've been in in the tests already but...

nintchdbpict000274144031.jpg?w=960&strip

Not sure we will sign wisdom and Boyd. Wisdom will fail his navigation test and Boyd his eye test.

53 minutes ago, Seth's left foot said:

Let's go for Ibe next!

I'm sure he'd be loaned back to us, one loan winger in, one loan winger out. :ph34r: Hopefully not.

As for Wisdom keeping on topic, rock solid beast of a defender championship level.

Very happy about this assuming it's all green lights. Sounds as if fee is common sense level. 

Build from the back. Solid there and it frees the rest.

Better than what we have, proven, right age. 

Archived