Signed: Andre Wisdom 4 year deal

Nuwtfly

1 minute ago, BuckoBeast said:

If we pull this one off. This will be a quality addition. Take him over Christie all day long. Rock solid defensively and can cross much better than Christie. Can remember that goal away at Barnsley. Wisdom crossing for Chrissy

Many refer to the cross at Barnsley but can anyone remember another one which resulted in a goal?

I would welcome him back to give the back four increased strength and solidity.

• Replies 1.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
5 minutes ago, DCFC1388 said:

Is this just Sky playing catch up on the first rejected bid? DET reported yesterday our bid was 1m + add ons taking it to around 2m.

I did think this to be honest. I'm not sure because yesterday on the sky website they reported that we had a bid rejected. 

16 minutes ago, DCFC1388 said:

Is this just Sky playing catch up on the first rejected bid? DET reported yesterday our bid was 1m + add ons taking it to around 2m.

Judging by the content of the article, I'd say so.

Liverpool have rejected a bid from Derby County for defender Andre Wisdom.

Derby's initial offer had a total value of £2m, including add-ons - but the two clubs are still negotiating, and there's a willingness by both sides to get a deal done.

Wisdom was very happy during his loan spell at Derby four years ago and he is keen to return, with Gary Rowett a key factor in that decision.

All that remains is for both clubs to agree a fee and how the payments will be structured.

All sounds positive though! *fingers crossed*

20 minutes ago, RamsPolls said:

Think it's the same bid that we heard about yesterday. 

I think yesterday's bid was £1M + add ons making it £2M net worth.

Today's bid is £2M + add ons. It'll be the structure of the add ons that L'pool will want tweaking eg x% if he plays 85% of games or more next season, plus y% if you go up automatic, or z% if via playoffs, + 20% sell-on fee plus etc. *

sounds like GR is almost there...now watch Villa turn up with a pre-signed cheque for £8 million ?

* yes, I'm bored at work ?

Archived