Norwich City (H) Matchday thread

jono

Very unlucky not to get a point, despite two absolutely SHOCKING decisions for their first and third goals. Whether Collins was interfering with play for our second is subjective. For two of their goals it was clear cut. They shouldn't have stood. Better officiating would have seen us get a point or maybe even 3. Good performance. Carry that forward into the tricky game in the week.

14 minutes ago, Magicman said:

Totally outplayed by Norwich who were slick & far more powerful than us everywhere today

2 shocking mistakes by a linesman

DCFC are a counter attacking team, Norwich will have most of the ball, 1st half Jackson should have hit the target, Linesman didn't raise his flag for their 1st, Nowt to suggest Norwich were more slicker and powerful than us.

2nd half we didn't close down as we did in the 1st half, They get their 2nd...poor defending imo, Cashin hits the bar, Their 3rd yet again the fool on the line did't raise his flag, CBT hits a good goal and time left.

I must have watched a different game to you 🙄

1 minute ago, ck- said:

Nothing wrong with our spirit but you can’t honestly think we were even close to Norwich in skill, pace or strength. We will get some wins from the spirit and effort, but the gulf in skill will lose us a few too. 

Yes I totally can. ‘The gulf in skill’….. really, I despair at times 

Some bizarre comments.

Norwich were pushing for Promotion all last season,  we just sneaked into this league. 

Pretty even, tight first half with a truly awful decision gifting them a goal.

2nd half we go at them and score.

They stroll through and score as we switch off.

We go again and get caught with another mind boggling decision and it should be game over.

We hit the bar, don't get a 50-50 penalty decision, and score.

Pile on the pressure but can't quite nick a deserved point.

Cashin was unbelievable today. On his day he's a collosus.

Great game,  no shame... apart from the worst officiating team I have ever seen. Ref got everything wrong,  fussy and clueless. The linesman was like a joke he was that bad.

Was very pleased to see Cashin back to his best. Amazing performance from him. Forsyth played well too, a great servant. 

Was pretty disappointed with a few. I felt Mendez-Laing, Jackson, Zetterstrom were all poor. Yates a bit anonymous. 

Think I'd play Nat Phillips on Tuesday. Felt Nelson's passing was poor and negative today.

Just now, WystonRam said:

I really hope that this season we would have far better officiating than L1, we most definitely haven’t so far.

Unfortunately I think there is a crisis of English officials at the moment. Even the premier league officiating is a shocking standard.

13 minutes ago, ck- said:

Nothing wrong with our spirit but you can’t honestly think we were even close to Norwich in skill, pace or strength. We will get some wins from the spirit and effort, but the gulf in skill will lose us a few too. 

You really are on a different planet, what on gods earth makes you think they deserved a result that was orchestrated by third parties?