Bristol City (H) - Match Thread

1 hour ago, Comrade 86 said:

Quiet night in then Migs? 😋

Why break the habit of a lifetime?? The wine was sweet and deliciously moreish. I bet you are matching me unit for unit!!😊

What a day it has been. Hope there are many other results for us to celebrate this season!

24 minutes ago, FKANorwichExile said:

It's reassuring after all these years of saying it ourselves that the debate is still "what is Knight actually good at?" and "is Bird a 6, 8 or 10?".

I'd still have them both back in a heartbeat though.

Birds always been over rated he has alot in his locker but his movement he gets lost in alot of games and gets bullied out of them too. Glad both had poor games today! Fair play to knight clapping his hands to our support bird put his head down and walked off 

Great performance overall, for me Kenzo is class and will prove to be a great signing, Ebou’s strength shone through and why would we ever want Bird or Knight back! Zetters looks assured and what a signing he could prove to be and Yates could be the No.9 we were hoping for. Ozoh, think he’s a star in the making pity he ain’t ours. Especially the second half they all looked more confident on the ball, pushing forward without fear. Overall well done Paul Warne and this could be the big turnaround in our season, not saying we’re promotion material, just that wede be happy not fighting relegation 👌

2 hours ago, BOB BIGGS said:

Nice sentiments but not a chance. The “anti” brigade will dust themselves down after this and be ready and waiting to pounce once we lose a game😄

Or draw. Or have a bad first half.

6 minutes ago, BaianoPOTY98 said:

Great performance overall, for me Kenzo is class and will prove to be a great signing, Ebou’s strength shone through and why would we ever want Bird or Knight back! Zetters looks assured and what a signing he could prove to be and Yates could be the No.9 we were hoping for. Ozoh, think he’s a star in the making pity he ain’t ours. Especially the second half they all looked more confident on the ball, pushing forward without fear. Overall well done Paul Warne and this could be the big turnaround in our season, not saying we’re promotion material, just that wede be happy not fighting relegation 👌

Also forgot to mention Elder who has taken quite a bit of stick from some, what a true warrior performance from him 💪

2 minutes ago, DRBee said:

Very generous of you.😩

What being honest Warne knows himself it hasn't been good enough the style of football has changed today he actually played the midfield instead of the ball flying over there heads. For the first time since Warne has taken over we have played football and look at the result. Play like we did today we will be a very comfortable team in this league