Barrow (A) - Match Thread

Sean

1 minute ago, Carl Sagan said:

When the Spencer freekick hit the car, the Barrow commentary was "Zetterström'feet rooted in cement". And they were. Disappointed as it was on his side. Hoped he have tipped it over. But he has done some good stuff too. Lovely long ball to Jackson just then. 

What car? Did it go out of the ground?

1 hour ago, Carl Sagan said:

Commentary totally fine from my perspective. A little "under water" but not feeling the need to speak every second, but well informed about both teams. 

Just realized it's Andrew Cotter commentating. No wonder I thought he was good. More importantly, what's wrong with the rest of you?

Just now, Andicis said:

I'm genuinely concerned about home attendances if this is the football we're going to be treated to this season.

To be fair I think it will have less impact than last year. We know we’re underdogs this year whereas last year there was more pressure on the team to entertain.

I think most fans would take the ugly like against Middlesbrough with a gritty win at home this season. 

5 minutes ago, Rich3478 said:

Very, looks poor with his feet. Hoping shot stopping makes up for it. 
didn’t fancy that free kick though did he

And the flappy punch he missed. Lets hope it's nerves.

8 minutes ago, rammieib said:

Another 90 minutes nearly and we haven’t in four games created a decent open play (no obvious defensive error) opportunity.

How long can this crap go on for?

If you mean your posts, then you’re asking the wrong people