Vs Middlesbrough (H) Match Thread

DCFC1388

8 hours ago, Rampant said:

Vickers

Nyambe      Nelson      Cashin        Forsyth

NML           Adams      Osborn         Elder

Guidmijn

Collins

(Luthra, Wilson, Bradley, Ozoh, Thompson, Jackson, Barkhuizen, Brown)  (+1 of Ward / Washington / CBT)

Christ this is that negative we’d struggle to score nil 

1 hour ago, Carnero said:

Vickers

Nyambe, Nelson, Cashin, Forsyth

Goudmijn, Ozoh, Thompson

Jackson, Brown, Mendez-Laing 

Yeah, that’s the basis. Wouldn’t be surprised, after last week’s disastrous defensive showing, if he chose Osborn over Brown in that lineup, with Goudmijn playing just behind NML and Jackson. 
Not especially exciting, but a more balanced, reliable core and less reliance on Kenzo to defend.

Vickers

Nyambe, Nelson, Cashin, Forsyth

Osborn, Goldmine, Ozoh

NML, Brown, Jackson

Don't really like the midfield but until Adams is fit I think we'll struggle.

If its a toss up between Brown and Collins I'd rather us go Brown.

Vickers

Nyambe Nelson Cashin Forsyth

Ozoh    

Kenzo Osborn

NML                                   Jackson

Collins 

That will probably format horribly on most screens, but hopefully get the gist!

Gone for what I hope is a more solid back 4 - early days of a long hard season. Keep it as tight as possible and build. 

This team also tells me we are still a few short (keeper, LB (I like Fozzy but don’t want to rely on him and not a fan of Elder), & striker)

7 hours ago, Ram1988 said:

Hopefully Gibson gets a lovely reception lol

In life, I generally try to forgive and forget - or at least move on and not let things fester.

However, I'm afraid that with Gibson and Couhig, I suspect I'll have a simmering resentment until my dying day.

On Saturday, my head tells me that it's only a game of football.....but it's a fixture that Gibson nearly succeeded in erasing from the football calendar for eternity.

I know he didn't cause our problems but he wilfully made them worse.

Anyone know how we're getting on with tickets for this one? I know it's august and school holidays, people away etc but would be good to get a good crowd! 

How many they bringing? guess they will sell allocation being first away game!

Up the Rams 🐏

Edited by De22Ram

32 minutes ago, De22Ram said:

Anyone know how we're getting on with tickets for this one? I know it's august and school holidays, people away etc but would be good to get a good crowd! 

How many they bringing? guess they will sell allocation being first away game!

Up the Rams 🐏

About 2,000 home tickets left, they have sold their full allocation of over 3,000.

Should be 30,000+

5 hours ago, RoyMac5 said:

No idea of the formation but Fozzy, Nyambe, Osborne and Tommo need to play. NML out wide. I'd still play Brown through the middle, can't see their CBs being any bigger/tougher than last night. He needs the practice and better quality service. Bradley doesn't need to play.

Agree with you but to be fair to Sonny , he didn’t do a lot wrong last night

Vickers

Nyambe   Nelson   Cashin   Forsyth

Ozoh    Osborn

Goudmijn

Jackson     Brown     Mendez-Laing

Subs: Zetterstrom  Elder  Bradley  Wilson  Thompson  Adams  Collins  Barkhuizen  a.n.other

Feel bad for Tommo as reports say how well he played against Chesterfield, but we lose a lot of physicality if we switch him for Ozoh. And I want Osborn's nous and Goudmijn's skill. 

I think we'll lose this one. Not because I'm a doom and gloomer, but because I just think we need a few more weeks to find our feet.

Granted, we should have found them during pre-season to be honest but I'm willing to go with it for now

Some of our build-up play in isolation looks decent. If the lads aren't too downbeat after a few losses, I think we'll be alright.

Keep the faith, I'm expecting 0 points after first 3 games but a slight improvement in each game. 

Then, beat Bristol and Cardiff and get a decent draw at Sheff United and have 7 points from opening 6. And I'd take it as a newly promoted team.

Then kick on from there.

I hope I'm wrong and we start picking up points sooner, obviously 

Edited by Sweetness34

2 hours ago, Foreveram said:

Just checked, 2,236 home tickets left.

But that doesn't include a number of sections not on sale, does it?

The upper and lower blocks in the east stand next to the away fans, blocks A and H in west upper and the lower SW corner. There's a total of around 1,700 seats in those areas, not all will be taken nor available for sale, unless we're heading for a sellout.