David Ozoh - Signed on season long loan

Nuwtfly

Doesn't seem too happy... hopefully he has something to prove! A good season here and Ozoh could force himself into Palace's plans.

If he's as good a DM as people have said, we're looking pretty robust in midfield now. Palace fan on RamTalk has given him a glowing review - says he's a fantastic tackler, intercepts well, and can drive forward with the ball. Versatile too.

Maybe he'll play tonight...

I know I've quipped a couple of times about his lack of a smile in the leaked photo but you have to remember that not everyone is comfortable in front of a camera - especially and despite his size, at just 19yo.

From the clips of him I've seen, he looks as though he has huge potential and hopefully he'll show that on the pitch this season.

Another good transfer in what is shaping up to be a very good summer.  Whats that now, 6 with PW stating he wanted 12?

24 minutes ago, Srg said:

Could be worth a thread at some point by the end of the window, but we've heard pretty much since Warne joined about how he likes his teams to play. He's always talked about athleticism, pace, pressing and alike. The recruitment so far absolutely epitomises that, and I believe he said something about it being "his team" with this transfer window. We've signed a lot pace, and we're no longer going to be an athleticism disadvantage in every game we play as it seemingly has been since Admin. The ground these two will cover will be incredible.

A midfield unit with Ozoh and Adams sat behind Kenzo giving him the freedom to dictate play in the final third? Yes please. I suspect we will play differently this season compared to last season, purely because as you say we look to have the athleticism Warne was after from the off.

Ozoh and Adams to dominate in the middle of the pitch - then get the ball into the creative players.

I'm still hoping for 4-2-3-1.

If we go 3-5-2 I just genuinely see us struggling for goals.

43 minutes ago, Srg said:

Talks about the Paul Warne pull 😬

To be fair, It would be impossible not to talk about it when the interviewer prompts you to do so. 

It would be better and quite refreshing if a player actually came out with something similar of their own accord for a change.

40 minutes ago, Wolfie20 said:

But...but...but....some on here reckon that doesn't exist, unless you’ve played for Rotherham sometime in the past.

Nobody has ever said that Warne has no pull as a person, someone you'd want as your boss in terms of how they treat their staff etc.

But yaaay, hooray for yet another unprovoked attack on your fellow posters.🙄

36 minutes ago, Gabby'sThighs said:

Doesn't seem too happy... hopefully he has something to prove! A good season here and Ozoh could force himself into Palace's plans.

If he's as good a DM as people have said, we're looking pretty robust in midfield now. Palace fan on RamTalk has given him a glowing review - says he's a fantastic tackler, intercepts well, and can drive forward with the ball. Versatile too.

Maybe he'll play tonight...

Maybe the Rams are promoted and Palace get relegated and he stays at Pride Park!

6 minutes ago, Mr Ramtastic said:

Let’s send him back because he hasn’t smiled on his introductory video. You couldn’t make it up

My comment was because someone said that on the leaked photo he looked really miserable, as if he didn't want to be here. He seems a little shy in front of the camera, but hopefully he'll has smile as wide as Adams' when he puts his first crunching tackle in.