Controversial views unchallenged

9 hours ago, trappatoni said:

If we'd kept Rosenior we'd be looking forward to a second season in the Championship

12 hours ago, Kernow said:

We'd be looking at a third season in League One if Clowes didn't swap Rosenior for Warne.

Alexa, show me 'the duality of man'.

*not using this post to challenge either statement.

8 hours ago, DarkFruitsRam7 said:

Criticism of Lampard for taking his dream job is ridiculous

I don’t blame him for taking his dream job but I do blame him for not having the b******* to do it earlier when it was clear by most he was going 

we also did him a huge favour giving him a break in management then a couple of weeks before season starts and with no signings he quits…so that’s what pissed me off and left us and Cocu in the lurch and impacted greatly on our start to the season 

50 minutes ago, S8TY said:

I don’t blame him for taking his dream job but I do blame him for not having the b******* to do it earlier when it was clear by most he was going 

we also did him a huge favour giving him a break in management then a couple of weeks before season starts and with no signings he quits…so that’s what pissed me off and left us and Cocu in the lurch and impacted greatly on our start to the season 

Ah...  so thats what unchallenged means .

20 minutes ago, Mostyn6 said:

WOMEN's football is s**** and they (the media/TV companies) should stop trying to force it upon us. If we want it, we will find it! The WSL is pretty much driven by spending clubs, more so than the PL.

I'm going to crack and reply to this because it's such BS.   

How is it forced on us?   Answer is it's not.   It's on TV for those that want to watch.   I couldn't give a **** about cricket, rugby or NFL but I just don't watch it I don't claim it's being forced on me 

Yes womens football is subsidised - just as 99% of mens football is including DCFC.   Show me a womens club that has been subsidised as much as Man City men, Chelsea men etc.  

23 minutes ago, trappatoni said:

How is it forced on us?   Answer is it's not.   It's on TV for those that want to watch.   I couldn't give a **** about cricket, rugby or NFL but I just don't watch it I don't claim it's being forced on me 

Yes womens football is subsidised - just as 99% of mens football is including DCFC.   Show me a womens club that has been subsidised as much as Man City men, Chelsea men etc.  

These days, you get arrested and thrown in jail if you don't watch women's football...

2 hours ago, trappatoni said:

it is a bit heavy handed, you can’t turn off any notifications for it. I don’t really care if Arsenal sign a Barcelona striker for example!

the coverage on sky or bbc doesn’t reflect the reality of fans opinions to the women’s game.

cricket, rugby etc have their own channels. Women’s football doesn’t, because as soon as is totally separate from men’s any viewership will drop off a cliff.

1 minute ago, Rich3478 said:

it is a bit heavy handed, you can’t turn off any notifications for it. I don’t really care if Arsenal sign a Barcelona striker for example!

the coverage on sky or bbc doesn’t reflect the reality of fans opinions to the women’s game.

cricket, rugby etc have their own channels. Women’s football doesn’t, because as soon as is totally separate from men’s any viewership will drop off a cliff.

baby crying GIF

Just now, Gabby'sThighs said:

baby crying GIF

Agree it’s not the end of the world, but it doesn’t feel very genuine. Feels like in twilight zone at times listening to some of the statements

-Signing Jamie Paterson was the beginning of the downfall

-Jamie Paterson was the worst signing Derby have every made and showed Uncle Mel didn't give a s*** anymore

-Signing Jamie Paterson was the last throw of the dice 

-The were many other options that would have worked better on the wing then Jamie Paterson-Morgan Whittaker for one

-In terms of players that can pass, shoot or run, Jamie Paterson ticked none of those boxes 

-Jamie Paterson isn't a bad human being as far as I'm aware

If Jake Buxton and Shaun Barker were not local lads, they would have both been long forgotten. Both bang average at best.

Mr Brightside (any version) is the worst song ever to get a football crowd going.

Warne will not last past Christmas. I don't think he is even that keen on managing us. 

Don't buy the Clough would have got us promoted eventually line. He should have been sacked after the Crawley FA Cup debacle. We were simply wasting time with him by the end of his reign.

Rowett wasn't that bad a manager as some fans make out.

Lampard should have never played Mount away at Accrington Stanley on a turgid winter pitch. We lost him for a large chunk after that.

Richie Barker is the main man in our current set up. PW is just a very good mouthpiece/front guy.