The longest 15 hours ever

OMG its still only Friday - what are your plans? How will you get to sleep? How can we make it go quicker? Or are you savouring it? 
Couldnt sleep last night but doing an A-Z of Derby players then really helped. Only got to N. 
Think I'm overly excited as didnt think could go tomorrow then Mr CBR sacrificed himself to accompany Baby CBR to offer holder day. 3 alarms already set. Aaargghhh!!

T'was the night before Ramsmas and all was quiet in the house,

Not a grumble was mumbled, not even from @Millenniumram

But then on the forum there arose such a drama,

To run on the pitch and behave like a farmer,

Or stay in the stands politely applauding,

Cashin's finess and Mendiz' maraurding,

The bobble hat's triumph,

the right side of the hoardings.

1 hour ago, CBRammette said:

OMG its still only Friday - what are your plans? How will you get to sleep? How can we make it go quicker? Or are you savouring it? 
Couldnt sleep last night but doing an A-Z of Derby players then really helped. Only got to N. 
Think I'm overly excited as didnt think could go tomorrow then Mr CBR sacrificed himself to accompany Baby CBR to offer holder day. 3 alarms already set. Aaargghhh!!

Nelson, O'Hare..

Not really nervous, these days I enjoy the wins and forget about the defeats, no point in letting football spoil your weekend - though failure tomorrow might test that!  When I was younger I'd have been more hyped up.

Getting up early to take the dogs out for 90 minutes then getting picked up at 10 to go to the pub before the game. 

2 hours ago, Mucker1884 said:

the-long-good-friday-bob-hoskins.gif

One of my top three films ever. If you ain’t seen it watch it. The mighty Bob Hoskins. 
Oh yeah sorry well it’s Saturday now and I’m waiting for my taxi finishing work. Feeling calmer than I have done all week. This is the day