The longest 15 hours ever

I’m in Sri Lanka { I know!}…watching from 5,000 miles away and imagining the excitement. We are 4.5 hours ahead so kick-off for me is 5pm. As I type, it’s 6:46 and so something like 2-15am in Derby. I had a strange dream that I was chatting to Paul Warne, he asked to borrow my laptop, which I was happy to give him, then he disappeared and so I panicked because I couldn’t watch the game; then, I heard the game was delayed due to a strange package that had been left outside Pride Park…then when I saw the pictures on the news, the package was my laptop!

Work that one out 🤷‍♂️

Edited by Ellafella

1 hour ago, Ellafella said:

I’m in Sri Lanka { I know!}…watching from 5,000 miles away and imagining the excitement. We are 4.5 hours ahead so kick-off for me is 5pm. As I type, it’s 6:46 and so something like 2-15am in Derby. I had a strange dream that I was chatting to Paul Warne, he asked to borrow my laptop, which I was happy to give him, then he disappeared and so I panicked because I couldn’t watch the game; then, I heard the game was delayed due to a strange package that had been left outside Pride Park…then when I saw the pictures on the news, the package was my laptop!

Work that one out 🤷‍♂️

What ever you are on can you send me some 

15 minutes ago, Gritstone Ram said:

I’m in Vietnam waiting for a transfer to Hanoi sweating like mad because it’s about 40*C. I’m relying on this forum for updates throughout the match.

Schoolboy error I know but I thought we’d have it down up by Christmas.

We thought we’d never get autos in 96 so booked wedding ‘to be back in time for the playoffs’

Received promotion new by fax.

Watched 3 playoff defeats in the flesh. Watched playoff victory in the pub.

Today is the day…..promotion in the flesh. It’s happening.

Awake at 6 like the most excited child on Christmas Day.

It’s happening…..I’m feeling super emotional…..could well be my first tears of joy since the birth of the junior bats.

1 hour ago, Chester40 said:

This time tomorrow I will wake up and we will be a Championship club with nothing to worry about but who we are/aren't signing. Feels good... just get over the line today.

This time tomorrow we’ll have no more club football to look forward to for several weeks. ☹️

Every silver lining……………

Edited by Tamworthram

3 minutes ago, ramsbottom said:

Anybody get much sleep??? Wide awake at 5:30…

Only gone and "over lay" didn't I.  7am!  I only normally sleep that long in a tent!  Usually up between 5-6am.  Must be the latest I've woken since October!  😲
Still... at least I probably won't nod off at the game today, so that's nice!  👀