Will the last three games sell out.

Following on from the Bolton sellout thread, are we likely to sellout the home areas for the last 3 home games.

Think it’s unlikely any of the away teams will bring the 3,000+ away allocation but I think it’s possible we could sell all our tickets .

This is what we currently have left, but as we have seen you can probably add another 1,000 or so onto that figure if they open up the East stand blocks.

Blackpool 2,810.

Leyton Orient  4,308.

Carlisle 1,919.

If we maintain or improve our league position I think the Carlisle game is a certainty to sell out.

I was thinking about this earlier.  With no midweek games I’d like to think we can get pretty close to a sellout.  The Blackpool game might be tricky as it’s Good Friday and quite a few might be away on holiday.  It would be great if we can get 29k - 30k for the 3.

It was spine tingling yesterday, a brilliant atmosphere throughout. Let’s make every game now a “Black n White” game.  The crowd can be so important in helping us win these last 3 home games that might make the difference between autos and play-offs 🐏.

1 hour ago, Foreveram said:

As requested daily update. 😂 tickets currently available for remaining home games.

Blackpool 2,541.

Leyton Orient 4,146.

Carlisle 1,480.

Blackpool have only had 1034 tickets for this one, which seems quite low.

19 minutes ago, WystonRam said:

Blackpool have only had 1034 tickets for this one, which seems quite low.

Would we be able to reduce the size of the away end? From my seat on Saturday it looked like the away end had been extended and closed off with stewards and police. If this was the case surely we could reduce the size if Blackpool don’t want their full allocation.

1 hour ago, Foreveram said:

As requested daily update. 😂 tickets currently available for remaining home games.

Blackpool 2,541.

Less 1, Ticket is on it's way to Stenson Fields via the Royal Mail, I'll be sitting in the North Stand Upper, BTFC have no game on Good Friday 😁 

1 hour ago, Top Lino said:

Got my ticket for Carlisle game this morning - said weeks ago that it was fate that we would go up  against Carlisle in the last game. Was at the Baseball Ground when we played them in  final match and were presented with the trophy as League Champions 50 years ago.

We were the English Champions and  Carlisle were relegated. 

Just in case some of the younger supporters might think the above contains a typo here is the important bit again "We were the English Champions"😂

image.thumb.png.b774e2cae2fc264be9853316fbbe5dd3.png

Edited by Elwood P Dowd

1 hour ago, Chesterfield_Ram said:

Would we be able to reduce the size of the away end? From my seat on Saturday it looked like the away end had been extended and closed off with stewards and police. If this was the case surely we could reduce the size if Blackpool don’t want their full allocation.

It has been done in the past (but not very often) maybe we might be able to do so if the Carlisle game for example is a must win for us.

Edited by WystonRam

29 minutes ago, Elwood P Dowd said:

Just in case some of the younger supporters might think the above contains a typo here is the important bit again "We were the English Champions"😂

Wow. I never realised that Manchester United weren't even in the top flight when we won the league that year!

They ultimately went on to become the biggest club in the world, and we......

Still, the DCFC sun is starting to rise again now.

17 minutes ago, Addingham Ram said:

Wow. I never realised that Manchester United weren't even in the top flight when we won the league that year!

They ultimately went on to become the biggest club in the world, and we......

Still, the DCFC sun is starting to rise again now.

Manchester City’s “Denis Law” scored the goal that relegated Man Utd the previous season

https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=xRrdD5RpIU0.

Edited by Elwood P Dowd

50 minutes ago, Elwood P Dowd said:

You have forgotten to add the postscript to any Derby County success

*the league was weak that year!

**with a decent manager we’d have won by more!!

🙄