Will the last three games sell out.

Tickets available for the last 3 home games.

Blackpool 1,363.

Leyton Orient 3,523.

Carlisle 185.

West Upper Block H hasn’t been opened, reserved for the families of the 75 title winners sat in the directors box ?.

Gordon Guthrie corner also not open, it was for Bolton.

22 hours ago, uttoxram75 said:

Fair play fella. I'm assuming your not old enough to have been here in 1975 when Derby were champions of England when we played Carlisle last game of the season having already clinched the League in midweek.

Your part of our history and will be welcome in Derby.

Not quite old enough! 🙂 I was a Rams fan then but I don't think my parents would haved let me travel all the way down from West Yorkshire on my own at 11 years of age! 🙂 First time I tried to get down was the Forest game which we won 4-1 but I only made it as far as Leeds, Our cash wouldn't stretch any further than that and my first actual game was I believe Man City at the Baseball Ground when we signed Swindlehurst on the pitch! I've seen quite a few downs and not seen too many ups since then, let's hope this season is an up as it's been too long! 🙂

Tickets available for the last 3 home games.

Blackpool 894.

Leyton Orient 3,332.

Carlisle 0.

No official announcement of a sellout for Carlisle and the site is still showing buy tickets although there are none available to buy, I don’t know if it’s possible to take some of the away allocation.

22 minutes ago, enachops said:

Does anyone know when tickets become available for the East Stand blocks near the away fans? I’m holding fire for the Blackpool game but it’s a risky tactic. There down to below 850 now.

I don’t think anyone on here can answer that question, all you can do is keep checking the site.

I don’t think it’s a risky tactic in that there will be more seats in all areas of the ground including the South stand added in the next few days.

1 hour ago, Foreveram said:

Tickets available for the last two home games.

Blackpool 640.

Leyton Orient 3,280.

Carlisle now officially sold out.

Do we know if Blackpool have sold their allocation?

1 minute ago, Foreveram said:

They had an initial allocation of 1,034, I haven’t seen anything to say that they have sold these.

They can’t have done. I just checked on their site and you can still select tickets.

43 minutes ago, Tamworthram said:

They can’t have done. I just checked on their site and you can still select tickets.

They could have sold the initial allocation and then requested more, but like I said I haven’t seen any evidence of this.

4 hours ago, Foreveram said:

Tickets available for the last two home games.

Blackpool 640.

Leyton Orient 3,280.

Carlisle now officially sold out.

Carlisle showing as sold out but not announced in the clubs news feed, I suspect there are negotiations ongoing with Police and Carlisle to get more tickets available for home fans ?