Will the last three games sell out.

13 minutes ago, Sufferingfool said:

You have forgotten to add the postscript to any Derby County success

*the league was weak that year!

**with a decent manager we’d have won by more!!

🙄

With 3 points for a win, Ipswich would have won on goal difference. Which, 50 years on, I've only just realised looking at the table

2 hours ago, Leeds Ram said:

I'm presuming like bolton they'll put more on sale as they get close to selling out?

Like I said previously I think there’s probably around another 1,000 to add on.

Currently very few left in the East and West stands for Carlisle.

1 minute ago, Foreveram said:

Like I said previously I think there’s probably around another 1,000 to add on.

Currently very few left in the East and West stands for Carlisle.

Sorry I didn't see that. I just thought I'd check as my partner really wants to go to this one but I'm waiting for seats in some better areas 🙂 

Me and my two boys have got tickets for the Orient game. 

They seen a few big games (Pearson's final match, 2-0 win vs Forest when we scored after 10 seconds or so, Leeds playoff defeat, home defeat to Villa which caused Lamps to rip up a league winning side) but they've never seen us clinch promotion!

2 hours ago, Leeds Ram said:

Sorry I didn't see that. I just thought I'd check as my partner really wants to go to this one but I'm waiting for seats in some better areas 🙂 

Sorry I didn’t mean it sound rude😂

Only 6 tickets left in the West stand and 86 in the East stand.

I think they’ll wait till a few of the seats behind the goal and in the corners have gone and then open up some more, including the two at the side of me in EU block I.

Just now, Foreveram said:

I think they’ll wait till a few of the seats behind the goal and in the corners have gone and then open up some more, including the two at the side of me in EU block I.

I guess the Brexit voters don't want to sit here...

4 hours ago, chezzyram said:

With 3 points for a win, Ipswich would have won on goal difference. Which, 50 years on, I've only just realised looking at the table

If the playoffs had been in existence we may not have got out the 3rd division to what would have been a European place in 3 years and Forest may not have had a ten year history and would have won sweet FA.  

Would we have won the league more times than 2 if it had been 3 points for a win the 3 times we've been runner up.?  Them's the rules at the time I guess.

On 17/03/2024 at 14:52, Foreveram said:

Following on from the Bolton sellout thread, are we likely to sellout the home areas for the last 3 home games.

Think it’s unlikely any of the away teams will bring the 3,000+ away allocation but I think it’s possible we could sell all our tickets .

This is what we currently have left, but as we have seen you can probably add another 1,000 or so onto that figure if they open up the East stand blocks.

Blackpool 2,810.

Leyton Orient  4,308.

Carlisle 1,919.

If we maintain or improve our league position I think the Carlisle game is a certainty to sell out.

I agree home sell out; but, especially if they're already relegated, can't see Carlisle selling all of their allocation - or indeed, many seats at all.

Could we reallocate much away seating to home for that match, if required?

8 hours ago, Top Lino said:

Got my ticket for Carlisle game this morning - said weeks ago that it was fate that we would go up  against Carlisle in the last game. Was at the Baseball Ground when we played them in  final match and were presented with the trophy as League Champions 50 years ago.

Remarkably relegated Carlisle did not lose nor concede a goal to Derby that season - won 3-0 at home and drew 0-0 at the BBG.

12 hours ago, Foreveram said:

No you didn't at all 🙂 Yeah I'm imagining the same thing 🙂